#twitterfaggotry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soup du Jour View Post
    This has the potential to be as interesting as the Sarien fiasco (why I started reading the forums consistently).

I don't understand why people won't just type in English. Most of the time, I just think "that person is an idiot" (unless there is a witty reference or something) and just add the name to the list of posts that get skimmed.

However, stupidity or attempts to troll have clearly been shown as not ban-able in the past. I understand that he was pushing moderator buttons as best he could but the ban won't teach him anything. He's just gonna come back after X days and be a smug douche again trying to find the next set of buttons to push.

The only time this non-English bs has ever got to the point of annoying is when I had to read the posts in the mafia thread.
    Yes Soup, when I got sarien axed it was probably the pinnacle of my foruming career. That and the evading the forum ban that followed where I used the most legendary quote ever. "Well I am not Kthx or anything but". Also it made me make forum monopoly the legendary game.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i think i managed to miss a majority of the sarien adventure. pretty sure i was afk throughout the whole thing, probably during one of my six month to a year breaks.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

What a shame, it was truly one of these forums best threads ever.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

link me, if ara didn't manage to delete it.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...ght=dangergirl
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

refreshing every 10 seconds
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

They should know better than to try any disciplinary action on you Jason, especially since you're just actually doing your job as mandated, and not waiting for someone to ask someone who asks someone to ask someone who says its ok for you to do. Fuck it, get it done.
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

ya'll need to
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

nooo o o o o o oooooooooooooooooo
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                      not trying to be a dick, but i honestly can't tell if that's sarcasm or not. text-based communication totally killed nuance and the ability to interpret sentiment.

Was not sarcasm. As a token of my appreciation, I offer you these milfs.

Comment

i'll take the second one from the right. bit of a butter face but the body is excellent.

so i had a chat with hms. s'all good. draft's ban will stay. i know we all eagerly await his return with bated breath. and that tt axe petition thread will stay put in case anyone cares.

%5
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

That was a fake quote from draft. I did not say I would lift that ban... LOOK NOT EVEN A FRICKING TYPO!!!!! And draft feels he should have been given a warning first.

This is my official decision.

His ban will be 3 days. (It could be from 1-3)

We do not have to warn first, if the warn gives enough points for an infraction(ban). The points for each infraction is kept to forum smods+ to decide. Jason/gran/ph have all stated in this thread that the new rule is to not have the # or @. After this was decided, you could have asked for leniencey w/e but draft decided to try to troll the forum mods. Guess he got owned.

Hopefully this will clear up some situtation.

Warkm they have a lot of say, they may not DO the work, but if they bring it to me, i have always done everything in my power to help.

Yes, they may feel like over-glorified mods, but they aren't. They make the policies, i just enable the policies to happen.

Have fun in the forums, and draft, see you in 3 days.

-H.M.S. Stargazer

Comment

#endthread

Bitches.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

it's not so much that we now have an outright rule to literally ban the use of the # or @ symbol. draft's ban is a statement against douchebag's being allowed to get away with their bullshit. that's all.

just wanted to clarify so people don't whig out and think we're going to ban on sight for # or @. just don't be stupid and/or annoying about it and you'll be fine. that is definitely not too much to ask.
                                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X