Schlack schlong dong kong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schlack schlong dong kong

Given I log on to the forums approximately once every 3-4 weeks I thought I'd make my own thread. It's hugely egotistical and I'm sorry, but its also quite handy. Normally when I log in I google my own name in the vain hope that someone still remembers me (thanks Jeansi I saw your post- you were always my favourite).

Equally normally when I log on I can't be bothered sifting through the last few weeks of posts so just pick the ones that interest me in the main page. The database of things in the rectum is a case in point. Therefore I am creating a thread that I will check when I log on. As previously mentioned its something only a raging egomaniac does so I'll definitely get an erection if someone actually replies. Therefore your post won't be in vain.

Whilst not my intention, its highly likely that this will lead to a socially exclusive thread for old timers which is both discriminatory and prejudiced and preferably daunting for anyone looking to participate. One the surface we would continue to encourage new people to join the forum and welcome them into the community. In reality we would likely look down on them and patronise them.

Ilya, PH, Jerome, Liquid Blue, Squeezer and the other lovely people I am expecting big contributions from you. Ultimately acceptance will determine whether you are kool on the Trench Wars Forum, which I'm sure you'll agree is one of the key elements of a fantastic social life.

Fuck you all.
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

no fu
    Originally posted by Tyson
    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
    Originally posted by HeavenSent
    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
    Originally posted by Izor
    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

you should just read posts made by me whenever you login

thats all i do
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

zeus i'm in love with a girl, for real this time

i've asked her to marry me so many times, and though shes never officially said no, she doesn't say yes either.

i think i need to ask her out on a date first but that's such a drag
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
            zeus i'm in love with a girl, for real this time

i've asked her to marry me so many times, and though shes never officially said no, she doesn't say yes either.

i think i need to ask her out on a date first but that's such a drag
            What does her hair smell like?

Comment

i haven't smelled her hair yet. when we slept together, we slept head-to-toe

one day she dyed her hair and asked me what i thought and i said i didnt realize she did anything. what kind of guy notices shit like that?

i lied, of course. i knew the change in every strand and i thought it looked quite lovely

Comment

1 Arsenal - 32
                2 Manchester U - 31
                3 Chelsea - 30
                4 Manchester C - 29
                5 Tottenham - 26
                6 Bolton - 23
                Originally posted by Tyson
                There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                Originally posted by HeavenSent
                Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                Originally posted by Izor
                Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

I agree with you you shouldn't ask her out. One day just assume you are in a relationship. When you see her you should kiss her like she is your lover and ask her how her evening was. Ask if she's staying round yours or hers tonight and if she's staying at yours make sure you ask her to cook because you'll probably be quite tired tonight. Tell her that unfortunately you can't see her at the weekend because you are out (you're not but keep her keen) but if she's around then you'd like to go to the restaurant with her on Friday. Casually broach the subject of anal sex with her. You might find out something you didn't know or you might confirm your suspicions. Tell her that you have to go but you'll see her tonight and you don't have much in the cupboards so she'll have to buy the food before she cooks it. Kiss her goodbye.

Comment

Liquid Blue has not been on in a while, so good luck with that. Welcome back zyoos.
                    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I'll redirect LB straight here!
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Am in your thread, posting about unicorn hair and raspberry flavored chapstick
                        sigpic
                        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

shit zeus you have gone and raised the bar, i will not post until i am cool again #monastery #achievingzen
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

sup fella?
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                              fuck you cockney cunt licking dickgabfuck

go listen to some music and then tell me how bad my tastes are
                              ff
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                              X