Schlack schlong dong kong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
    I'm currently splitting up with my missus.
    what
    what is this
    i don't even

zeus buy her flowers
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Its happened in the last week or so, its not fun but probably necessary
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

hm know how you feel. mine split up with me 2 weeks ago also.

living in bristol at the moment writing for this magazine. bristol is good. where would you move to afterwards?

Comment

I must admit I did get a gristle on when TCV came out.

Sucks to hear about your relationships though chaps - plenty more fish in the sea and all that.

I'm currently living in Preston as a web developer for an ecommerce website. My missus is from 'Bristol' (Wiltshire). She was surprised by my knowledge of the west country as many people up norf haven't ventured any further south than Alton Towers.

All the best!

Comment

Regarding the ex: Yes its a bit shit as we'd been going out for 4 years but its definitely mutual, however the real ballache is the fact we bought our place.

Option A. We sell up. Its going to cost £10k to settle up the mortgage early, so I would need to sell and buy another place to transfer the mortgage rather than paying it off. But I can't afford two people's mortgage by myself so I need someone to buy a place with, but there's only one person I would trust sharing a mortgage with and he's not looking to buy (or has the readies to put down a deposit on a place).

Option B. We rent it out. We paid a premium given our circumstances so need to haggle the monthly payments down before we can do it. Very much doubt our bank manager will be complicit. Next Saturday we have a showdown at Lloyds.

So it's looking like taking the £10k hit.

Regarding the next place: Somewhere in Central London. I'm currently about a mile from Liverpool Street and would like to remain close. Probably South of the river as it's cheaper and closer to my work. Not sure who to live with, an old uni flatmate is looking to move into London but I haven't got rid of my place yet and she doesn't have a job in London so nothing will happen in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
              an old uni flatmate
              dss
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

No, we don't hear from him anymore. He is a comedy figure from the past

Comment

I enjoyed re-reading this and hope that those who have clicked this because I just revived it will enjoy reading it too. I also hope more fun people will post in here in the future

Edit: I eventually sold the flat a year after that post and took the £10k hit. Bit of a cunt as my flat was on the Olympics site so if I was able to hold on I would have made a packet selling it for the Olympics, but I had to sell as Voldemort was paying half the mortgage and not living there (I was paying a half mortgage and getting a whole flat) so she perhaps understandably was pushing for a sale

Comment

Better watch out Zeus, Jason is going to close this after vaped moves it. You need to come back to the forums bud

Were straight getting micromanaged.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Fuck it.

Comment

Working...
                      X