No announcement yet.

squeezer, lets rap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i bet you guys are dying to know what the #1 MISTAKE guys make in their profile is...
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
      i bet you guys are dying to know what the #1 MISTAKE guys make in their profile is...
      They use their real pictures? j/k
      Web

Comment

ugh no. Don't even respond.

Don't care for the amazonians. It's all about little girls
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

ps I do good ilya?
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I can tell Exalt doesn't have the slightest clue about women.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 2 guests)

1. Squeezer*
              2. Galleleo

oh goodie. i was wondering when gal would arrive with advice.

Comment

yeah she's pretty squeez. and white !! i like them tanner but you live in seattle so i guess it's pretty out of your hands.

she looks fun and likes various hats
                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                  oh goodie. i was wondering when gal would arrive with advice.
                  Girls are a conundrum to me, I have no advice to give. Even after about 10 years of dating I still don't understand a single thing about them....
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Cuz once they realize you don't wear deoderant they bounce.

Gonna write a little story about how i perceive a Galleleo date:

They go out for a quick bite and enjoy a nice meal. The girl is interested cuz he's Euro and has a cute accent (she wants her Dutch notch in her F-belt). They eat and chat a little. She thinks they should go dancing to see if he's got any moves and would be a good lay. He is hesitant for a while, saying they should just hang out at a park and talk some more. She bugs him to go dancing more and more and he finally caves...

they go to the club and drink and dance. They get close and she notices him sweating but says nothing because this is a club and it's hot and they are dancing close. No biggy right. They dance for a while longer and she whispers in Gall's ear "let's go back to your place." They leave the club and head to Gall's place.

They get back to Gall's place and they're making out. She notices him still sweaty and kind of smelly. She stops him and says "I need to pee, be right back." So she gets up and goes into Gall's bathroom. She does her thing and looks around the bathroom and in the medicine cabinet like all girls do and notices there's no deoderant. "ah well it must be on his dresser or something in his room" she thinks to herself.

She goes back so Gall and gets on top of him and pulls off his sweaty shirt and starts kissing his chest, she starts thinking "he's kind of smelly", and looks around for deoderant. She doesn't see any. "Uh, Gall do you have any pit stick, you're kind of funky".

Gall answers, "No baby, i don't wear that shit."

She says, "Ewww, i'm outta here. Euros are gross, i bet you don't even trim your pubes. Eww, peace." She grabs her shit and bounces.

The end.
                    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                      one of these days i'm going to sit down and read all your posts from the past 3 days exalt

it's going to take a very long time but i''m looking forward to it
                      It should be enjoyable. Bring a pack of cigs and a 6 pack along.
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                        It should be enjoyable. Bring a pack of cigs and a 6 pack along.
                        ilya's body is a temple

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Adman View Post
                          Cuz once they realize you don't wear deoderant they bounce.

Gonna write a little story about how i perceive a Galleleo date:

They go out for a quick bite and enjoy a nice meal. The girl is interested cuz he's Euro and has a cute accent (she wants her Dutch notch in her F-belt). They eat and chat a little. She thinks they should go dancing to see if he's got any moves and would be a good lay. He is hesitant for a while, saying they should just hang out at a park and talk some more. She bugs him to go dancing more and more and he finally caves...

they go to the club and drink and dance. They get close and she notices him sweating but says nothing because this is a club and it's hot and they are dancing close. No biggy right. They dance for a while longer and she whispers in Gall's ear "let's go back to your place." They leave the club and head to Gall's place.

They get back to Gall's place and they're making out. She notices him still sweaty and kind of smelly. She stops him and says "I need to pee, be right back." So she gets up and goes into Gall's bathroom. She does her thing and looks around the bathroom and in the medicine cabinet like all girls do and notices there's no deoderant. "ah well it must be on his dresser or something in his room" she thinks to herself.

She goes back so Gall and gets on top of him and pulls off his sweaty shirt and starts kissing his chest, she starts thinking "he's kind of smelly", and looks around for deoderant. She doesn't see any. "Uh, Gall do you have any pit stick, you're kind of funky".

Gall answers, "No baby, i don't wear that shit."

She says, "Ewww, i'm outta here. Euros are gross, i bet you don't even trim your pubes. Eww, peace." She grabs her shit and bounces.

The end.
                          That's only true for that one date I had with you. Normally I don't sleep with people on the first night, but you were so easy, I had to go for it.

Comment

so many broads with kid(s) on this site. gonna have to make sure bitch takes her pills before we go out if i ever end up getting a date from this

i changed my strategy from hi pal to "i wanna take u to the movies" and "it looks like you're taking a dookie in your profile pic" to these 2 girls because seriously.

Comment

i'm playing Words with Friends with this broad on my phone

i made the last move 11 minutes ago and wanna go to bed real bad. but what if she makes a move!?

this is an important step in a relationship right

edit: 20 minutes. im goign to bed fuck you guys (not you)

edit: 40 minutes. ok for real this time. b ye
                              Last edited by Ilya; 03-27-2011, 01:05 AM.

Comment

what's been happening guys? I'm missing out, this .NET crap threw me off.
                                There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Working...
                                X