No announcement yet.

Royal wedding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really know what i shall think about the wedding.

I mean, if it was about my wedding, i would be uberly pissed to have 2 billion people watching it, no privacy at all. And then everyone screams and/or cries as they kiss. What the hell, get fucking over it?

It was just a kiss, come on seriously. People all over the world are so happy that they married while it has no fucking effect on anyone of us.
    Besides of the fact that another woman is laid now that gets even richer due to it, nothing has happened.

If i wave with my hands from the balcony, noone gives a shit. Why should they.
    Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
    Goddess> Keith
    Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

i think it's about time england got a black monarchy

get with the times, zeus, it's fucking 2011

also:

Guest King Mswati III of Swaziland - who chooses his wives from an annual dance of 100,000 bare-breasted women is set to raise the most eyebrows in the royal wedding at Westminster Abbey.
      Last edited by Ilya; 04-30-2011, 09:24 AM.
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
        Basically you're a retarded Texan.

I didn't see the ceremony. Was it dreamy?
        This guy isn't a very good reader.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
          It will be very, very clean

man

he was all up in those guts
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

the royal wedding is a lot of fun.

cheers,
            mate

Comment

Watched it and all I thought was: dat ass
              duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                also:

Guest King Mswati III of Swaziland - who chooses his wives from an annual dance of 100,000 bare-breasted women is set to raise the most eyebrows in the royal wedding at Westminster Abbey.
                i was on the FLOOR after this one.

he looks a little like middle-age richard roundtree.

and YES dat ass
                4:BigKing> xD
                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Does anyone else wonder if she gets murdered too when she becomes more popular than the rest of the royals in the world community?

That's about the extent of my thoughts about this silly wedding.

I just want the NFL to expand to the UK so at some point a royal child chooses to play our Football and pisses off everyone over there. That will be some entertaining holo-tv.

On another note -- ESPN just showed a sample questions from the Wonderlick exam. Some gems...

1) What is the ninth month of the year?
                  2) If a pad of paper costs 21 cents, how much would 5 pads cost?
                  2) A boy is 17 yrs old and his sisters is twice his age. How old is the sister when the boy turns 23?

And some of these shitheads score only like 20 out of 50 or LESS on this damned test..... lol
                  Last edited by vaped; 04-30-2011, 11:21 AM.
                  Fuck it.

Comment

sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
                    I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
                    tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
                    im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
                    i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

Originally posted by vaped View Post

On another note -- ESPN just showed a sample questions from the Wonderlick exam. Some gems...

1) What is the ninth month of the year?
                      2) If a pad of paper costs 21 cents, how much would 5 pads cost?
                      2) A boy is 17 yrs old and his sisters is twice his age. How old is the sister when the boy turns 23?

And some of these shitheads score only like 20 out of 50 or LESS on this damned test..... lol
                      While former Florida quarterback Tim Tebow wowed evaluators with his on-field performance at the NFL combine last month, he scored a 22 out of 50 on the Wonderlic test, the Palm Beach Post reported, citing an NFL source.
                      but he's still a hunk
                      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                      4:BigKing> what did i do???
                      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                      4:BigKing> ???? why though
                      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Has anyone ever accused Tebow of being smart?

I'm pretty sure his family name evolved from the name "Thibault" but his intelligent ancestors couldn't spell. I'm surprised he scored that much honestly, he's never struck me as remotely close to smart.

You can tell by looking at him there isn't much going on in that head beyond football plays and schemes to keep people thinking he's a virgin.
                        Fuck it.

Comment

Hey look it's your Queen smiling and holding hands with Hitler in 1937! Did you know the House of Windsor helped finance Hitler until he started WW2? Wonder why Hitler refused to invade England.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post

Hey look it's your Queen smiling and holding hands with Hitler in 1937! Did you know the House of Windsor helped finance Hitler until he started WW2? Wonder why Hitler refused to invade England.
                            This is particularly egregious because we all know that in 1937 the British had just invented a time machine and used it, and so the Queen was 100% aware that the man she was shaking hands with would go on to commit atrocities against the Jews. As a matter of fact Vati, fuck you because I just used that time machine and two days ago, you held the gas station door open for the kid who would go on to become the biggest serial rapists in history. How could you do that when we all know he's going to become the most evil man alive in a few years? It's not like you can claim to be ignorant of this, we have a time machine ffs
                            Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 04-30-2011, 02:25 PM.
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                              This is particularly egregious because we all know that in 1937 the British had just invented a time machine and used it, and so the Queen was 100% aware that the man she was shaking hands with would go on to commit atrocities against the Jews. As a matter of fact Vati, fuck you because I just used that time machine and two days ago, you held the gas station door open for the kid who would go one to become the biggest serial rapists in history. How could you do that when we all know he's going to become the most evil man alive in a few years? It's not like you can claim to be ignorant of this, we have a time machine ffs
                              haha that's not true. you can't fool me

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post

fatality

destroy this topic, tired of seeing this
                                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                                X