• Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	dezmond_poster.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	1281967

Comment

JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

itunes AND foobar2000 ? ? ?

make up your mind already!
        duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

iTunes is only to sync my phone!!!

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
            iTunes is only to sync my phone!!!
            Taylor Swift..?

You have lost the right to listen to music. You will receive it back at a later date.
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

I'm notorious for liking country and TWDing to taylor swift. I'm sure your taste in music is so renowned that you've lectured to tens of people about it, haven't you? Get the fuck out of here, you may (unfortunately) return at a later date.

Comment

Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                There wont be another election for president.
                Obama is the Omega President.
                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Da1... that's fucking sick. Thanks for the new desktop background.

Comment

Dual mon..little too big to upload!

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                      I have a thing against large pictures on my desktop. Come on dude selanne with the jets...? Talk about the making an entry into the NHL. 76 goals is a mark only 5 players in the history of the NHL have ever reached, and this guy did it as a ROOKIE.

let's see yours, kid's probably got a giant bowl of new england clam chowder as his bg.
                      MAD props to Teemu for his entire career. It's funny to me that you are repping a team that hasn't existed for years (ironic hipster [Jason] thing to do?). They probably moved around the time you were born. And you are from Ohio and don't seem to have any affiliation with the team. Are you rooting for Phoenix to get moved back?

My desktop image is taken from The Unliked One...

That idea of a bowl of chowder is fucking brilliant, though, so I'm going image hunting.
                      Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

Originally posted by Soup du Jour View Post
                        MAD props to Teemu for his entire career. It's funny to me that you are repping a team that hasn't existed for years (ironic hipster [Jason] thing to do?). They probably moved around the time you were born. And you are from Ohio and don't seem to have any affiliation with the team. Are you rooting for Phoenix to get moved back?

My desktop image is taken from The Unliked One...

That idea of a bowl of chowder is fucking brilliant, though, so I'm going image hunting.
                        I had that one set as my background forever. If you ever want to switch it up but keep the same style, here's his deviant art account. He updates it maybe once every few months.

http://theunlikedone.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp View Post
                          I had that one set as my background forever. If you ever want to switch it up but keep the same style, here's his deviant art account. He updates it maybe once every few months.

http://theunlikedone.deviantart.com/
                          I had this as my background for like 2 years

Comment

Gun remembers.

Comment

i wish i had taken that pic!

i tend to rotate wallpapers pretty frequently, at least once a month.

i also used to be into more heavy modifications, various docks and calendars and so on and so forth, but i've cut back to just windows 7 aero and an icon free desktop. it's just easier.
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                                i wish i had taken that pic!

i tend to rotate wallpapers pretty frequently, at least once a month.

i also used to be into more heavy modifications, various docks and calendars and so on and so forth, but i've cut back to just windows 7 aero and an icon free desktop. it's just easier.
                                faggot

Comment

Working...
                                X