Desktops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
    My background changes every 30 min, a lot of them are my own pictures from Japan + a few taken from the internets.
    could you be any more of a faggot? Please try, I would like to see you try and be more of a faggot.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
      could you be any more of a faggot? Please try, I would like to see you try and be more of a faggot.
      I think Tagmor likes faggots.

Comment

just got a fat 27" iMac. suck it.
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
          I'm sorry Tag, you seem like a real idiot and all, but you're just not my type.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

If you dont install Better Privacy Add-On for FireFox and set it up accordingly, then your computer will be able to be at the mercy of flash cookies which are SEPARATE from browser cache and cookies and do not clear when you clear browser cache. Even C-Cleaner the windows program doesnt remove them, although other programs such as BleachBit do.

Since we live in opposite-world, people and software companies talk about unimportant issues as being security issues, and ignore real actual security issues as unimportant.

flash tracking and data-mining cookies are an actual security issue, unlike the load of garbage that people say is a security issue

Heres a screen shot of better-privacy settings in USB-untu OS by Tone, the OS that can run of of a USB Flash Drive hours a day every day without failing and boot in 40 seconds. (the default theme is extremely colorful but can be easily changed)

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
              faggot
              now that you mention it, a bundle of sticks crammed up my ass would feel pretty good right about now
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Figured I'd participate in this forum game. Though I mostly use Ubuntu now for browsing.

Clean desktop = good desktop. Launchy is a good prog for executables not shown on my taskbar.
                thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Project Dragon - will you test if Linux Live USB Creator for Microsoft Windows will write my variant to USB and boot well? So far its only test with Gnome Startup Disk Creator and id like it test with the Windows USB program, LiLi

http://www.linuxliveusb.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post

Got a link to the background?

Ps. If anyone has decent backgrounds for dual monitors on top of each other (or a single clean desktop image of 1920x2400 -ish), pleeeease hook me up.
                    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                    5: Da1andonly> =((
                    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi View Post
                      Got a link to the background?
                      i use http://simpledesktops.com/
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Screen's nice, too bad it's wasted on a mac, afk.
                        'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
                        'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
                        'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

Originally posted by Zyphen View Post
                          Screen's nice, too bad it's wasted on a mac, afk.
                          hurr hurr typical anti-mac statement followed up by typical anti-PC comment.

I don't care what you say about my computer man. And I don't care about what kinda computer you use. Mine works well, does everything I need, and I don't worry about shit. This is about desktops. I'd pick this over an equivalent PC 10 times outta 10, so fuck it. I'm not computer illiterate, I have a stupid W7/Ubuntu (and no tone, I won't use your fucking build) dual-boot book over in the corner I never use, I just like my mac.
                          :ermm:

Comment

hurr hurr typical anti-mac statement followed up by typical anti-PC comment.

I don't care what you say about my computer man. And I don't care about what kinda computer you use. Mine works well, does everything I need, and I don't worry about shit. This is about desktops. I'd pick this over an equivalent PC 10 times outta 10, so fuck it. I'm not computer illiterate, I have a stupid W7/Ubuntu (and no tone, I won't use your fucking build) dual-boot book over in the corner I never use, I just like my mac.
                            :ermm:
                            yeah yours works well and does everything you need but you paid 3 times more than a PC user.
                            4:BigKing> xD
                            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                            4:BigKing> what did i do???
                            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                            4:BigKing> ???? why though
                            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                              yeah yours works well and does everything you need but you paid 3 times more than a PC user.
                              so? a luxury car does everything a honda does, but costs 3 times more too. this isn't a mac vs. pc argument because it's not me choosing one or the other. this is about how cool my minimalist desktop is.

Comment

I was waiting for that picture, ph

ty 4 not disappointing
                                USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Working...
                                X