Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got attacked by a bum and he took

a little bit of my happyness

this is true ! well i guess it was more of an unprovoked barge and wasn't that big a deal but still IT WAS ENTIRELY UNPROVOKED AND MENT

So i was walking down a main street after working on saturday till 17:30 , i notice someone swaying a bit and he is intently staring at me, i make fleeting eye contact and he is a tramp who is clearly drunk. I think fuck he is going to talk to me to ask me for change as he is locked on to me.

It's hard to tell his age as it looked like he'd been on the streets for a while, i wouldn't be surprised if he was late fortys but he looked more like late fifties. He wasn't that big probably just a bit taller than myself and again not much heavier than me either and i'm not a big guy. He wasn't that intimidating but i wanted him to leave me alone as i wasn't going to give him change.

So he starts staggering out on an intercept course staring at me the whole time and i think if i dont look at him and just walk by him without looking he might get the idea and give up on trying to leave me alone but then he gets really close and untill this point i was convinced he was just looking for change. But he sped up right at the end instead of slowing down and talking, i seen him lean in and raise his elbow to bodycheck me. i wasn't prepared for this at all but managed to break step and have both feet on the ground as he caught me.

he made a quiet "aarrrhh.....unnnghh" sound as he kinda bounced off me in a very feeble manner. Pretty sure he intended to send my flying.

this triggered my angry face as i was pissed off at this totaly unprovoked purposeful shoulder charge and i stopped dead and spun round to see him but he had now changed course and staggered the opposite direction to me. I stared angryly at the back of his head for a second or two before clocking the faces of those also on the footpath who were looking to see what had happened. He didn't turn around but staggered away, i thought about confronting him as i stared at the back of his head but then decided not to. His behavour clearly wasn't on and after his physical contact on me i realaised that i could have totaly kicked the shit out of him in a no contest as alcoholic atrophy had totaly stripped him of any strength and he was drunk. Yet i didn't want to beat the shit out of him but was still indignified he had picked on me but i left it alone and continued on my way partly becuase he has enough problems and partly cuase i couldn't be bothered with him ranting and raving at me or spitting on me or having to fight vs a bum in broad daylaight.

still though i was actualy happy just before that and afterwards i was pissed off

he took a little bit of my happyness and gained nothing out of it
    :\

In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

Aww, those hobo's these days :/
    (Children)>hunted for life
    (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
    :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

i was expecting to hear that he took your virginity
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I like the picture especially, would read again
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

next time fucking put him down fuck that POS

KEEP HITTING TILL HE STOPS MOVING

BEAT DAT BEAT

Comment

I agree the picture makes this totally worth it.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Cool story brah
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
              1:waven> is if im going to prison
              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

pdrop, remember when that guy outside that mexican place called you decent?
                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

technical diagrams: included
                  The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                  SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

So you got bodychecked by a homeless person and all you could do is give him your "angry face" as he walked away?
                    He's probably sitting under a bridge somewhere telling his bros about the skinny little bitch who nearly shat his pants.
                    In any case, economic status is irrelevant. That bum owns you.
                    sigpic

Comment

no tagmor he gave the back of his head the angry face and then went home and told the internet about it, passive aggressive fuk

Comment

:angryface:

Comment

so Pressure Drop is the bum??
                          sigpic
                          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Pdrop is the bum when you think about how poor his CHARACTER IS.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

so this happened at ... 5:30 in the afternoon?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X