Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm going horseback riding saturday

is it gonna hurt my balls?
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

only if the horse accidentally steps on them
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

horses are big, look out, i own one, they scary, bring food, fun to feed the horses
      7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

I don't like horses, they smell like horse.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

horses tend to do that
          (Children)>hunted for life
          (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
          :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Be careful you do not tear your hymen. It could bring the suspicion of your future husband upon you.
            TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
            WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
            CURL MAX: An entire ham
            SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
            DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
            WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
            BODYFAT:97%
            TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

If you don't know how to ride a horse, only the trot is going to hurt
              "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

dont walk behind the horse withour ur hand on its ass it will kick u in the face.
                7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

If it starts to go faster don't dig your heels into it to hold on tighter - that's a signal to make it go faster. It happened to someone when I went riding once, and while hilarious, it sucked for her.
                  Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                  1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                  1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                  1:Chao <ER>> at all
                  1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                  1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                  Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                  Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                    If it starts to go faster don't dig your heels into it to hold on tighter - that's a signal to make it go faster. It happened to someone when I went riding once, and while hilarious, it sucked for her.
                    1/10 troll

do the opposite to this and you'll be fine, trust me

Comment

I have only ridden a horse like one time but being from Texas sorta automatically makes me knowledgeable about horses somehow, it also makes me a good BBQer and good at aiming but dunno.

Either way Panda is right, you kick the sides to speed up and pull back on the bit to make them slow down.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

IM 2001 RESERVE WORLD CHAMPION WITH MY HORSE, AH BACK IN THE DAY. my horse that sold for 260k SUH SUH G

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          I don't like horses, they smell like horse.
                          I dont like bad jokes, they look like bad jokes

Comment

then stop posting oranje your negativity is clouding your judgement if you think that post was worth posting

Comment

oh kthx's mom is a dog oh damn hahahahahaha good one oranje keep em coming man

Comment

Working...
                              X