Wall Street Protests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
    Yes. Thats the spirit. It's not about how your country is so out of control, It's about your country being better than mine, or worse. U.S.A #1 woowoowoo.
    I mean fuck. You faggots are so fucking shallow and insecure that when your country has gone to shit, when those protesting the shit are being electrocuted and assaulted, all you faggots can think about is quickly sweeping it under the rug and pretending everything is ok. "YEH DUDE ITS COOL DONT WORRY ABOUT IT. USA #1"
    You are like the housewife that gets her head kicked in every night by her abusive husband, then wears extra makeup or lies about falling down stairs.
    Your not AN auSSIE I SEE NO OY'S IN THAT comment .

sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
    I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
    tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
    im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
    i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

Yes. Thats the spirit. It's not about how your country is so out of control, It's about your country being better than mine, or worse. U.S.A #1 woowoowoo.
      I mean fuck. You faggots are so fucking shallow and insecure that when your country has gone to shit, when those protesting the shit are being electrocuted and assaulted, all you faggots can think about is quickly sweeping it under the rug and pretending everything is ok. "YEH DUDE ITS COOL DONT WORRY ABOUT IT. USA #1"
      You are like the housewife that gets her head kicked in every night by her abusive husband, then wears extra makeup or lies about falling down stairs.
      hey tagmore i wish you would post less

tagmor's new nickname is "the editor" because he always goes back and edits every post and tries to add more hate

someone please remind tagmor that there are 330 million people in america and we are all individuals

hey guys, when i saw that people were protesting and they were being electrocuted and assaulted i was like yo dudes let's sweep this shit under the rug and pretend everything is ok, hey 404 not found isn't that what you did too? pretty sure that's what we all did.

Comment

i'm pretty sure tagmor needs to go throw another shrimp on the barbie

Comment

yo vatican you know the one place where im serious about my views on anything? twforums. basically what i post here reflects on who i am as a person and what i might be thinking/saying in any context at any given time. also, anything i read on here by anyone i take as serious, deep ruminations and thoughts about the poster and assume it is all 100% true
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
            tagmor's new nickname is "the editor" because he always goes back and edits every post
            yeh.. it wasnt that funny the first time

someone please remind tagmor that there are 330 million people in america and we are all individuals
            Obviously I'm talking about the collective psyche of a large number of Americans, posts in this thread having displayed such attitude.

hey guys, when i saw that people were protesting and they were being electrocuted and assaulted i was like yo dudes let's sweep this shit under the rug and pretend everything is ok
            You do it subconsciously (Not you specifically, retard). People in general, they are torn by an inherent desire to maintain social justice, and the daunting task of affirming said justice. Often they will try and rationalize state corruption with humour or by convincing themselves that it wasnt corruption at all.. That "those hippies deserved it", etc. Or they will try and rationalize it like 404, by comparing to other societies.. "Well I guess it's ok cus they are doing it too".
            And yeh it is happening all over the world. What makes your country so interesting is that it is the polar extremes of a society founded on preventing oppressive government, and a current government that electrocutes protesters.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
              yo vatican you know the one place where im serious about my views on anything? twforums. basically what i post here reflects on who i am as a person and what i might be thinking/saying in any context at any given time. also, anything i read on here by anyone i take as serious, deep ruminations and thoughts about the poster and assume it is all 100% true
              The issue is one of public disapproval of government and corruption of media. It very much relies on communication between the public in all forums. Kthx started the thread because he probably wants to reaffirm his support of the protests with his fellow citizens. By cracking jokes you belittle the situation and express to everyone who reads this thread that you are just another american who doesnt care.
              Might seem like I'm being pedantic but all it takes is a couple of people like you in every discussion and it kills the momentum of public unity.
              sigpic

Comment

In 2009 approximately 43.6 million people in america lived below the poverty line, discuss.
                (Children)>hunted for life
                (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

I liked what the protests originally stood for to a certain degree but then it degenerated into retards being retarded and I had to withdraw my support.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

you see i busted tagmor's balls a little bit and he started making posts without referring to everyone as faggots though I'm not sure why jerome thinks i'm talking to him since he hasn't made a post that makes any sense in about 4 years

Comment

On a serious note, the occupy wall street movement has been co-opted by the government and the media just like the tea party was. Now they have framed the debate to make the wallstreet movement appear to be the "left" and the tea party is the "right." Then we have republicans denouncing the protests while the democrats embrace it. And finally, have you seen videos of people chanting and repeating everything the given speaker with the megaphone is saying? It's the most fucking stupid protest I've ever seen:

Comment

You faggots are so fucking shallow and insecure that when your country has gone to shit, when those protesting the shit are being electrocuted and assaulted, all you faggots can think about is quickly sweeping it under the rug and pretending everything is ok. You are like the housewife that gets her head kicked in every night by her abusive husband, then wears extra makeup or lies about falling down stairs.
                        We have a word for describing other people than the ones you are talking to, it is "they."

You do it subconsciously (Not you specifically, retard). People in general, they...
                        Oh shit he's catching on.

Comment

Your name & avatar always confuses me vatican. First you have the vatican which is of course a beacon of innocence but then you are a assasin of it?? And then you have the wolf in sheeps clothes...confusing!!!11!!!
                          (Children)>hunted for life
                          (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                          :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

vatican city is the most powerful, rich, and corrupt city on earth. the innocence is an illusion. vatican assassin refers to the killers the vatican employs to keep the nations in line. wolf in sheep's clothing my man.

edit fuck you eria okay

Comment

i'm sick and tired of poor people
                              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

vatican i was making fun of mr tagmor u dolt

u r the 1%
                                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                                X