No announcement yet.

Wall Street Protests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard this quote somewhere: theres something wrong in every single conspiracy theory: that is to assume the goverment can keep a secret
    (Children)>hunted for life
    (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
    :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

just a false aphorism , there are all kinds of compartmentalized secrets that have already all happened. You cant make up or perpetuate a saying about something if the opposite already happened.

Comment

Can we just go back to putting a fence around a piece of land and calling it mine. I'm tired of being micro managed. This is why we left Europe to begin with. We've killed over less to gain respect from those who tried to impose. The sensitivity in this flaccid country needs to leave and we need to grow our balls back. We need quit caring about all the 3rd world countries to work on our now pathetic country.
        (jErOmE)>city i live in is 54% black 41% white, ive seen so much weird blackness
        :jErOmE: lolzasaurus

Comment

I work for a company that controls how much interest the major banks can use and deal with. We also give them money.

I make $13/hr.

I have the ability to destroy all the documentation.

I also have the ability to scan and upload this documentation to the internet. (although I may get fired / imprisoned)

WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?

I'm being serious, here. I really really do.

Comment

Originally posted by tabo View Post
            Can we just go back to putting a fence around a piece of land and calling it mine. I'm tired of being micro managed. This is why we left Europe to begin with. We've killed over less to gain respect from those who tried to impose. The sensitivity in this flaccid country needs to leave and we need to grow our balls back. We need quit caring about all the 3rd world countries to work on our now pathetic country.
            <invades tabo's land to claim it as his>

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
              the difference between us and tagmor is we make hate on random people on youtube and tagmor hates on us and seems to think the 25 people who write on tw forums are to blame for Australia's problems
              I don't usually agree with you, but this was pure gold.
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Fml stupid img. Rabble Rabble xog......rabble.....
                  Last edited by tabo; 10-17-2011, 03:16 AM. Reason: img being fgt
                  (jErOmE)>city i live in is 54% black 41% white, ive seen so much weird blackness

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                    <invades tabo's land to claim it as his>

Comment

I just hired an american woman to clean my house here in Brazil. She told me she lost her house and couldnt find a job in United States so she came here for better opportunities.

I dont pay that bitch much because she still doesnt know portuguese, so i have to fucking speak english with her. It sucks. I just hired her because she offered me a lower cost than that european girl.
                      Mega Newbie
                      TWLD Season MVP - 3 times
                      TWLD Captain/wb player Champion - Stray
                      TWEL wb and spid Champion!
                      TWLD final's chocker - 3 times
                      TWLJ bencher Champion
                      TWLB bencher Champion
                      Inactive Player

Comment

torpedo of truth

Comment

that music made that sound so epic

edit: seriously though like 90% of these assholes on congress are doing it as a career choice, sad truth is the only sort of change we are gonna see is these "kick the can down the road" types of legislation. this is the sort of legislation we've been passing in decades following the 30's and 40's, the only difference is now that we actually see the end of the road coming up people are starting to freak out and now are doing what should have always been done, which is demanding accountability and backing up up the call with more than just words.

internet de la jerome

Comment

as per my relevant facebook status update, none of this would have happened if we had just given Nixon a damn life-term as president. after he declares himself absolute wise ruler and confiscates all property, the idea of money would become superfluous and the financial industry would be an antiquated historical novelty.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Working...
                            X