X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Americka and Japan - Canon thinks you are fuckwits - and so do i

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_EOS_600D
    Originally posted by WIKIPEDIA
    The Canon EOS 600D is an 18.0 megapixel digital single-lens reflex camera, released by Canon on February 7, 2011.[1] It is known as the EOS Kiss X5 in Japan and the EOS Rebel T3i in the United States and Canada.
    I've no idea what the Canon market research people have found out or went for but i reckon it was a board meeting lasting 5 mins before a cocaine party leading to another meeting that actually only lasted 30 seconds but involved rapid speech

America = Aggressive = I'm a Rebel i don'ts cares who i attack for oils = Sales
    Japan = i like technology and sexually oppressed = Kiss my fucking camera = sales
    Europe = i'm sceptical and logical = numbers , just give those boring fucks numbers anything else will piss them off, y try if 2 ez ? = sales

i wasn't there but i'm pretty sure thats how it went down and i'd rather buy a Canon EOS 600D than a Canon EOS Rebel T3i or a Canon EOS Kiss X5 so maybe they are right ?
    Canon EOS 600D
    100.00%
    Canon EOS Kiss X5
    0.00%
    Canon EOS Rebel T3i
    0.00%
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

thread of the year
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

where is the "fuk u canon" option
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

in the 80s before nikon and minolta completely fucked themselves. I don't know about marketing, but i've always worked with canon, and strongly prefer their SLRs and DSLRs to any other brand

Comment

although if you're rich and serious about being a photo fag:

http://en.leica-camera.com/photography/m_system/m9/

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
            in the 80s before nikon and minolta completely fucked themselves. I don't know about marketing, but i've always worked with canon, and strongly prefer their SLRs and DSLRs to any other brand

well i got the camera and i'm very happy with it but i can only compare it to my second hand pentax ist*D which unfortunately had got some dust on the sensor, in a few ways the pentax is better - like an info LCD on the top and a thumb wheel.

After reading many reviews I think at this price range no mater if you go nikon/canon/sony/pentax you are going to get a very good camera separated by more minor quirks and slight focus on different functionality.

then again i'm a shite beginner so i'm not one to know any better ^_^

and no i'm not rich
            In my world,
            I am King

sigpic

Comment

ROFL PD..

You're probably not far off on the discussions that went on in the board room and then in the marketing VP meetings as well. That's very much how corporations would look at things when they market certain items to those three areas, although probably slightly less trolly than yours. lol

Although I think the cocaine party was probably at the same time as the "board meeting". No reason to separate the two.
              Fuck it.

Comment

I can see the inner office memo: "coke party! also, brainstorm session. bring toothbrush."

Comment

Working...
                X