No announcement yet.

Women are forcing Men into Loneliness because feminism & PsyOps Disinformation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women are forcing Men into Loneliness because feminism & PsyOps Disinformation

Comment

Dont be a Magina and reply to this thread in support of the women that are now owning you & can replace you at any time & make you do all the work. 20% of the men sleep with 80% of the women or some similar twisted ratio.

Comment

fat dudes dont get play

fat chicks still get laid

psyops over

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

haha sounds like tone got friend zoned.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
            fat dudes dont get play

fat chicks still get laid

psyops over
            More proof that more modern day men are forced into loneliness. Your replies only support & confirm. Females get 50 messages from men on dating sites the same amount of time a man gets one message or one reply to a sent message.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
              More proof that more modern day men are forced into loneliness. Your replies only support & confirm. Females get 50 messages from men on dating sites the same amount of time a man gets one message or one reply to a sent message.
              all it proves is that you have issues laying off the mars bars

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

you's a gay ass mufucka
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                  you's a gay ass mufucka
                  Magina Alert! Whats the name of the woman who has you pussy whipped, and did you meet her in an online game, or elsewhere? Or is it just that you got laid a few times and watching feminist controlled television has programmed you to accept men's widening unfair advantages?

The Women are talking over us in relationships and opposite gender socializing. This is part a conspiracy when the CIA and Rockefellers controlled feminism and turned it away from equal rights and toward neoliberal psyops that puts the woman up on a pedestal and allows are to use sex to ruin everything. Their sexual revolution is ruining everything and having men pussy whipped chasing after women who do no work but choose from the men who pursue them to with use & dump or settle with.

Comment

seems like t0ne finally got laid and is now upset and an expert on the matter

Comment

I have been with women who know about conspiracy and know that Extraterrestrials are visiting Earth. Its better if a Woman is informed, but we need to equalize things and stop both men & women from being flakes & users, because men & women using each other has gone up exponentially & its getting worse.

Comment

get yo goof ass outta here
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                        Originally posted by the_paul
                        Gargle battery acid fuckface
                        Originally posted by Material Girl
                        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                          get yo goof ass outta here
                          I will be using Continuum again when i get my SSD in the mail & install windows. Ive been using linux only for the past almost 2 years and do not like working with wine for that particular game because of full screen and resolution and other issues.

There are men who are forced into virginity into their 20s 30s 40s. Im not one of these men but what i have experienced is dastardly women who used and played me. The last two women knew ETs were visiting earth & interested in conspiracy & paranormal ; and one wasnt even an American, but a mid-30s aged Swede who lived in America for 12 years at the time i met her. Western Women have become more dastardly & crazy.

But more men are also totally shallow lying users as well. However there are more men forced into loneliness than women; and there is nothing popular to counter-act feminism and hate of men. Feminism is mainstream PsyOps. Theres even a feminist book called the end of men & TV shows show scenes and movies and shows where hating on men is ok & considered good.

Women are using their pussy power to put men at a disadvantage because it is now acceptable and fashionable to sleep around, so they can just replace us for another man over-night. Its harder for us men to replace them because its not like we can go on a dating site and get a dozen messages from the opposite sex in one week like they can.

They should stop chasing bad guys & get to know the nice guy. Our dating behaviours have us prejudging people based on shallow things before they are even gotten to be known.

Women Initiate divorce 66% of the time but i think this figure is probably way conservative, it has to be above 70%

http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/wome...ed-567068.html

Go scroll up & watch the youtube videos I embedded. I think we should investigate the topic of the modern dating scene and how relationship & dating dynamics have changed due to feminism & other forms of PsyOps, plus an increase in sociopathy caused by bad culture and chemical assults such as bad diet, vaccines, fluoride and new world order operations.

I think the New World Order is partly responsible for some people getting rejected more and there is a conspiracy going on here. The Kali-Yuga Matrix is also responsible, and that is difficult to explain, it has to do with the consciousness of the individual & how much they can resonate with others in common-interest and their overall vibratory essence was is subconsciously read through the aura and DNA transceiver. What is funny is I know how much people will laugh at that statement, that there are societal factors that force people into more loneliness. Its funny for me to post statements that i know are true but will have knee jerk reaction due to psychological denial. I bet we will get dildo jokes from the word "vibratory" However it is more sad than funny.

We really need to have Extraterrestrial Disclosure & Contact & ascend to a higher consciousness & fix this degenerate society of perpetual war & psychopathy. Even all message boards are clearly evil & stupid.

Comment

t0ne wondering why hes not getting laid
                            lol
                            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

:helmet:

BROTHER TIME, WELL WELL WELL LEVISNOTE
                              FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
                              Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
                              FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
                              Burzum> meaning what
                              Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
                              RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

Working...
                              X