No announcement yet.

Women are forcing Men into Loneliness because feminism & PsyOps Disinformation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fairly repulsed by female behaviour these days... I'll probably be single my whole life.
    (not a virgin, not gay, just disgusted)

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
      Fairly repulsed by female behaviour these days... I'll probably be single my whole life.
      (not a virgin, not gay, just disgusted)
      See, there are many men in Rab's situation, they just arent saying so. This is new. women got much worse in past 10 and 20 years

Comment

YOU GUYS ARE SUCH PANZIES. Do you know how fucking lame you sound? You say this shit because you can't, won't, and probably will never land a girl that is remotely attractive or even emotionally involved with you. To say that ALL women disgust you is such horrible hyperbole that it's only possible for you to say such a thing because YOU HAVE NO ABILITY to talk to women. It's the same shit chicks do when they say "all men are pigs."

You spout this AWFUL SHIT about being more interested in relationships and love than sex and lust, which is fine, but in no way that disqualifies literally BILLIONS OF WOMEN. You're an absolute idiot if you think the problem with women LIES WITHIN THEM. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

Women are beautiful, majestic creatures. To say that feminism, the empowerment of their gender and sex, is responsible for your inability to seek emotional and physical attraction is UNBELIEVABLY INANE AND POSITIVELY RETARDED. Grow a pair, lose some weight, shower regularly, shave your face daily, buy nicer clothes AND GET OUT THERE.
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
          To say that ALL women disgust you is such horrible hyperbole ...
          Generalization number one

Women are beautiful, majestic creatures.
          Rebutted by generalization number two?

Women in and of themselves may be beautiful and majestic, but their behaviour is quite often disgusting indeed. Men have always been disgusting and when feminism strives for equality in this respect I fail to see how that empowers anybody.
          "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

YOU GUYS ARE SUCH PANZIES. Do you know how fucking lame you sound? You say this shit because you can't, won't, and probably will never land a girl that is remotely attractive or even emotionally involved with you. To say that ALL women disgust you is such horrible hyperbole that it's only possible for you to say such a thing because YOU HAVE NO ABILITY to talk to women. It's the same shit chicks do when they say "all men are pigs."

You spout this AWFUL SHIT about being more interested in relationships and love than sex and lust, which is fine, but in no way that disqualifies literally BILLIONS OF WOMEN. You're an absolute idiot if you think the problem with women LIES WITHIN THEM. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

Women are beautiful, majestic creatures. To say that feminism, the empowerment of their gender and sex, is responsible for your inability to seek emotional and physical attraction is UNBELIEVABLY INANE AND POSITIVELY RETARDED. Grow a pair, lose some weight, shower regularly, shave your face daily, buy nicer clothes AND GET OUT THERE.
            Riiiiight, its being a panzi and spouting aweful shit to mention real issues, that really exist and are true-facts.

Stop sticking up for inequality and hate of men. We are saying that things like the media programming women to be worse and books they write called "The End of Men" are bad, because they are bad, Misandry. Someone has to start sticking up for the male gender, and in a way that is not misogyny

Im for equal rights of the genders, and for showering and looking nice, and getting out there and all that. Im not for the women being placed up on a pedestal and new double standards existing where women are at unfair advantages and becoming more and more immoral with time.

Comment

I don't want to shave. Bitch.

Oh the mistakes women would make..
              sigpic

Comment

FOXNEWS! ... heh
                http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/11/24/war-on-men/
                http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/...in-war-on-men/

Damn, I missed the war. It only lasted for 2 weeks?!
                sigpic

Comment

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/...ston-churchill

Can't edit my stupid posts.
                  sigpic

Comment

FBGM
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

some women like bearded men fuck you
                      sigpic
                      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

i no. wimmin, right?

Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                          you's a gay ass mufucka
                          haha, I had forgotten about that.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

You men are wusses because most of you wont try anal sex

Some straight men have anal sex. Women do it more. But its where the male G-Spot is, the prostate. What are you afraid of? Stop being gay and try anal sex like a man. Articles for Proof, you cant say im strictly trolling and nothing more, the articles are right here:

http://www.salon.com/2011/03/27/pegging/

http://www.holisticwisdom.com/articl...te_massage.htm

Comment

A piece of metal is stuck in my ass, even to this day.
                              sigpic

Comment

dix

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X