No announcement yet.

Women are forcing Men into Loneliness because feminism & PsyOps Disinformation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men don't get lonely, only horny. What's the problem? Plenty of girls out there that want to fk bro.

The only conspiracy is marriage. Not allowing men multiple women = conspiracy.
    sigpic

Comment

"how much they can resonate with others in common-interest and their overall vibratory essence was is subconsciously read through the aura and DNA transceiver. What is funny is I know how much people will laugh at that statement, that there are societal factors that force people into more loneliness. Its funny for me to post statements that i know are true but will have knee jerk reaction due to psychological denial. I bet we will get dildo jokes from the word "vibratory" However it is more sad than funny."

Man... whatever made you think anyone was going to read all of your posts?
      Wouldn't want you to be one of those lying men. Are you a woman?
      I'll make her dna vibrate, with my biological dildo.
      sigpic

Comment

Pussy Powaaaa!!!!!
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial Jeddak View Post
          Men don't get lonely, only horny. What's the problem? Plenty of girls out there that want to fk bro.

The only conspiracy is marriage. Not allowing men multiple women = conspiracy.
          I heard this exact same thing from another guy on another board recently. exactly what you just said.

Of course its not true, you two are just sociopaths and projecting that sociopathy on the population of men as a whole, and you are thinking all men have the lack of feeling you do, its just that the others must do more acting than you do or something.

Nope, just you assuming your consciousness that lacks the full range of feeling is all men. Its an understandable mistake, I think when i was a child I assumed all people could perceive the color of sound & had synaesthesia. I made that assumption just like you assume all men have your lack of full range of feelings.

Comment

can i uc this junk yet?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

remember that time tone said he would shut up if [aliens] werent disclosed by [date]

sure is workin

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

guess its time to start raping 2 even things out
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I agree with tone. Women should pleasure my pnus and make me Sammiches minus the tomatoe
                  sigpic
                  All good things must come to an end.

Comment

hoematoes
                    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                      I heard this exact same thing from another guy on another board recently. exactly what you just said.

Of course its not true, you two are just sociopaths and projecting that sociopathy on the population of men as a whole, and you are thinking all men have the lack of feeling you do, its just that the others must do more acting than you do or something.

Nope, just you assuming your consciousness that lacks the full range of feeling is all men. Its an understandable mistake, I think when i was a child I assumed all people could perceive the color of sound & had synaesthesia. I made that assumption just like you assume all men have your lack of full range of feelings.
                      Tone, that's not how I am. I do feel frustration from time to time, but it's almost always accompanied with girly-crying sad emotions. If anything, I've been far too sensitive. I was just telling you how to get some pussy. (But don't listen to me; I'm a virgin with girly-sad emotions. And I'm retarded.)

Now, I seriously doubt you're serious about this. Your responses tend to have an attack incorporated into them. I really don't mind. I don't take it personally. I look at this logically with my twisted logical-view. I Whatever games (like this thread) or training you are doing, I hope it is helping you improve. I don't mind joining in - maybe I'll improve, too. There is a bit of an issue with feminism that is much deeper than feminism, but to discuss it is more of a hate crime and everyone avoids it. Recently, I've been noticing how deeply-embedded 'habits' are. How they affect fear, blah blah no one cares. Ok, I'll just get back to working.

But this was a pretty good read:
                      Romancing the Stone-Cold Killer: Ayn Rand and William Hickman

And this is a site you'll probably (not) appreciate: http://changingminds.org/
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial Jeddak View Post
                        Tone, that's not how I am. I do feel frustration from time to time, but it's almost always accompanied with girly-crying sad emotions. If anything, I've been far too sensitive. I was just telling you how to get some pussy. (But don't listen to me; I'm a virgin with girly-sad emotions. And I'm retarded.)

Now, I seriously doubt you're serious about this. Your responses tend to have an attack incorporated into them. I really don't mind. I don't take it personally. I look at this logically with my twisted logical-view. I Whatever games (like this thread) or training you are doing, I hope it is helping you improve. I don't mind joining in - maybe I'll improve, too. There is a bit of an issue with feminism that is much deeper than feminism, but to discuss it is more of a hate crime and everyone avoids it. Recently, I've been noticing how deeply-embedded 'habits' are. How they affect fear, blah blah no one cares. Ok, I'll just get back to working.

But this was a pretty good read:
                        Romancing the Stone-Cold Killer: Ayn Rand and William Hickman

And this is a site you'll probably (not) appreciate: http://changingminds.org/
                        If this is true, then it instead means you were conforming to another viewpoint that comes from the men who dont really feel Love - instead of being one of those men.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	24196263.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	1282019
                          Fuck it.

Comment

my goal in life will be to get Gran Guerrero to enjoy a tomato.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Women had already fragile logic in the past because they are women. But the illuminati wants them to now be complete insane whores with what little logic they had, being destroyed

Comment

Hard to believe that I am wasting time to even reply to this thread but I guess I am being mind-controlled by Tone. Of wait, is that that I am being controlled by women? Or is it the CIA? Or umm, is that I am being controlled by aliens? WTF about alien women?

Seriously Tone, make up your mind which fucking conspiracy of the week it is you want us to believe in, it is getting just too confusing to many of us.

And BTW, does anyone really think that sexual behavior has changed since human came out of trees? Egyptians had dildos 2500 years ago. Pussy has ALWAYS enslaved men and history shows this trend being unchanged for thousands of years. Ever been around a male dog with a female dog in heat? The male dog will literally not even eat for days, just sit there and whimper. Is this a dog conspiracy controlled by Iams dog food company or something? Even the aliens you believe walk among us are sexually enslaved, otherwise why would they be so focused on anally probing us?

If you KNOW that aliens are here than why have you not been able to turn this into money/fame? Why is it that you are still on this obscure forum writing in anonymity?

Or, following Occam's razor, perhaps there is a simpler explanation. Perhaps we still retain our base animal instincts and are enslaved to nothing more than our hormones. Perhaps your fixation on conspiracies is a mental health issue that YOU have and are projecting on the rest of the world. Tone, will you even acknowledge that this is a possibility?
                                eph

Comment

Working...
                                X