This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zloy
    Yeh, it's Rurouni Kenshin OVA, or Samurai X in the USA version...
    It's worthy to see the thing because of Hiko Seijuro alone, that guy with his philosophy based on drinking sake is my hero
    ...So what's his philosophy based on drinking sake?

Comment

It's simple. Do it. Lots.

Comment

Sake is zen.

Comment

screw anime. too much drama.
          Hyde:... Government always tries to track people down, screw the U.S. government!
          Red: Screw the U.S. government?! IF the government decides to stick a tracking device up your ass, you say thank you! God bless America!

Comment

Download Anime?

If you guys like anime,how do you guys watch anime?
            On TV?
            Download anime and watch on the computer?
            Buy DVDs?
            Or any other ways?
            I personally like downloading anime, so I can download,burn,sell to people who can't get certain anime.
            By the way,what kind of anime do you guys like?
            I'm currently downloading...
            1) Gundam Seed
            2) Hikaru no Go
            3) Betterman
            4) Excel Saga
            5) Naruto
            6) Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch
            Would you guys like telling me what you're looking for?
            Maybe we can trade??
            I use Mirc to download/share anime files,if you'd like to trade,please let me know..!
            Thanks!

Comment

Pichi Pichi Pitch! I started reading that in Nakayoshi I think it is, then when I saw it was going to be a TV anime I said waha! Not really. I get all my anime via Bit Torrent these days, or else I buy DVDs. Really looking forward to Azumanga Daioh when it comes out here. Currently I'm DLing Wolf Rain and Get Backers.
              TW needs your support! Click here for more information about merchandise!
              -
              Shafted again, eh? Of course.

Comment

Damn,Bittorrent doesn't work for me for some reason,so I have to use Mirc in order to get files.

You want to collect the DVDs for Azumanga Daioh?
                Or do you want to download it?
                It became lisenced so it would be harder to find :/
                Anyways..
                Is Get Backers and Wolf's Rain worth downloading?
                Because I'm not sure whether I should get them or not....

Comment

Do you like anime?
                  No.

Comment

Which anime is worth download,then,Evasive?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket Soldier

You want to collect the DVDs for Azumanga Daioh?
                      Or do you want to download it?
                      It became lisenced so it would be harder to find :/
                      I already have it all downloaded and burnt onto CDs, but I'd like to purchase the DVDs because I like to watch things on TV in better quality. Plus it's such a good series, I will inflict it upon people.
                      TW needs your support! Click here for more information about merchandise!
                      -
                      Shafted again, eh? Of course.

Comment

I buy DVDs, mostly. Sometimes I just find 'em, though. As I recently did a few days ago with the Kenshin OAVs.

I have two subs on tape, but I doubt I'll be getting more. I have an EXCELLENT fansub of To Heart (Sachi's distrobution) which I'd recommend to any fan of the series because the DVDs really blow. The official translation is done from Japanese->Chinese->English, so tons of stuff makes no sense. Sachi's is good quality as well as excellent translation. Google it, you can find the site.

I also have a memories sub, which blows. Shitty quality, shitty translation, and I can barely even read the label.

Comment

But there are ways to burn episodes onto CDs and watch them with a DVD player,well as long as the file size is big enough (About 200 MB) you can read the subtitles clearly even on TV!
                          Well,if you've heard of Ahead Nero,that's the program I use to burn files onto CDs and play them as VCD format,so I can watch them on TV instead of watching on the monitor,if you don't have a big monitor,you wouldn't enjoy watching :P

Comment

To Heart is a good series,I'm still looking for the episodes for it,though.I'm stuck at episode 6.I need 7+.
                            Would you mind recommending any anime DVDs that you bought?
                            That might help

Comment

To Heart was an okay series nothing too special heh. I mean hell it's based on a dating game simulator!

I'm currently watching GunParade March.. seems like it is a bit better executed then Full Metal Panic with a bit lower quality animation (well nothing is as good as FMP in terms of quality, cept maybe last exile... GONZO owns) and less fighting.

Also just bought Macross 7 on DVDs waiting for it to ship wheee.. my old old 70 meg .asf files were so crappy I gave up on them after the first 16 episodes. WOO MACROSS.

-Epi
                              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                              www.animeslice.com

Comment

Full Metal Panic is a good series,but I don't really understand the lamda drive or something,why has the girl in green hair (I forgot about her name) be naked at the last episode?
                                I like that anime,but that part confuses me.
                                Have anyone watched Love Hina?That's also an ecchi and commedy anime,it's a really good series if you guys like funny anime and a bit romance >' . '<
                                Try searching for Love Hina on Kazaa or something,it's worth downloading it.
                                Love Hina - 25 Episodes.
                                Love Hina - Chrismas Special.
                                Love Hina - Spring Special.
                                Love Hina Again - 3 OAVs.
                                Hope you'd enjoy

Comment

Working...
                                X