No announcement yet.

Good Charlotte SUCKS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't read most of these posts, but I hate good charlotte. And not because they are fake punk or whatever... they just play sucky music, and they are kind of ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
      If you don't like them, don't listen to them.
      Amen. And all the problems were solved.
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

personally I don't like much new music, I dont even listen to the radio, so naturally I have no clue who this band is. I think that despite whether or not you like a bands music, their still going to be around because someone does. Regardless of whether or not they sell out they're still out there doing what they set out to do. If some of you have ever tried to put a band together you would realise its not as easy as you'd think. Putting in the time and getting paid crums by big dick bars owners and even making a name for yourself takes alot of time and you go through alot of bullshit. When you finally make it into a label and have the opportunity to be heard on a large scale, have alot of promotions and make hella cash, you fucking jump jump like any industry cronnie and go all out. those who have gone from rags to riches without any help from BMI/ Columbia / Virgin whatever the hell those big companys are... my props go out to them! but there is far and few between, I still look at a record company that has been putting out really great stuff for the past 5 years +, their doing alright now, but about 10% or less of you would have ever heard of them. WHO THE HELL IS SIXTOO! hah anticon
        what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
        http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

Music is supposed to be an art; it shouldn't matter how much you get paid. Too bad 99% of the audio feces on popular radio/television is manufactured shit just meant to sell records. Believe it or not, there are still bands out there that play for the music, not to become rich and famous.
          sdg

Comment

Working...
          X