No announcement yet.

Tigerex = Banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K i've been gone a while and just saw this... so lemme get this straight... you left staff because of me? when i wasn't even IN STAFF?
    Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

thats a great idea tiger...make them fuckers think twice b4 banning...most dont do that now
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Where did you get the idea that i left staff because of you Goddess you Subspace female rights psychopath. I left staff because i simply stopped enjoying doing it, sure hosting and getting cheaters was fun for a while but it just stopped being enjoyable after a long time of doing it. No offence to the mods who have done it longer than me because i'm sure they still enjoy it but i just didn't. The only reference i really made to you Goddess is that after i left i found out that Yomama!!! wasn't best pleased with the way i always mouthed off at you anyway and was probably gonna have a chat with me to tell me to stop it. Of course thats only what other staff friends told me and so i can never really be sure if it is true. I only really mentioned you at all in this thread so that i could try to explain to myself why Yomama!!! had no problems being especially hard on me.

All that said and done, who cares anyway lol i dunno why i made this thread and i have been banned plenty since it and the 1 day complain seems rather trivial to me now but seeing as it was my 1st ever ban i felt like making a bit of fuss

Now let the actual topic of Tigerex being banned die and lets use this thread to talk about Fat Chicks in Party Hats <looks at Goddess>.
        Tigerex

Comment

A special exception is made for me which Yomama!!! is all too willing to concur to because of his personal dislike/irritation with me which i was informed of around the time i left staff because of my dealings with Goddess <ER>.

ok i see what u mean now...

Yes lets poke fun now at gay guys who hate girls that can kick there asses

Oh wait just saw your sig... i'm proud of u for coming half way out of the closet... but bisexual means u would actually sleep with a female ... come the rest of the way out man it will feel good
          Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

Tiger lost his virginity to me sry tig hadda tell the public

and yes there is a mere example as much as i lub Mama his personal issues with u goddess affected some of the way he handled u w/ staff issues...which in my mind isnt rite if upper staff cant stay strait even with past issues or what not..how do u expect the other staffers to do it
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Who said i was Bisexual? I just represent the bisexual man in the world of TW. Just like how you represent the eternal struggle for female rights in SSCU Trench Wars zone of 2d spaceship game Continuum when you may for all my knowledge be a transexual bancock lady-chick-boy.
              Tigerex

Comment

You cant prove anything Tigersex
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I can prove you sexually molest animals. I still remember that day when you told me your cat had a tight hole.
                  Tigerex

Comment

I am a dickchick.
                    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                    cool koen> :)
                    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                    cool koen> not because of a bug
                    EvoLd> Lol
                    Treachery> meh
                    EvoLd> why then?
                    PubAceR> women in power dont last
                    EvoLd> LOl
                    toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedandy
                      Don't base my knowledge of the game on my gender please.
                      psst.. how long were you playing when you got ZH?

eeexactly.
                      Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

A while, I've seen blue around for at LEAST 2 years.

Comment

She's been playing a little longer than me, so around 2 and a half years.

Comment

Moved to Useless crap
                            Tigerex

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerex
                              I can prove you sexually molest animals. I still remember that day when you told me your cat had a tight hole.
                              He still has got a tight hole
                              www.geocities.com/a_hairy_muffin/scaryfrosty.jpg
                              Copy and paste into your web browser if its funky
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                              X