Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da1andonly
    who the fuck cares?
    don't think anyone could have said it better.
    ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

Awesome stfu you lil whiny bitch
      Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

Awesome

I no longer have any quarrel with you, I have even had conversations with you but take these words to heart.

Stop complaining that you didin't do anything wrong, because frankly you didin't do anything at all.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Diakka
          Awesome stfu you lil whiny bitch
          FairLightS> teenage mutant hero turtles just finished downloading
          Final Hit> ...
          Final Hit> you mean teenage mutant ninja turtles
          FairLightS> yea thats the one
          FairLightS> but they still my heros

Pearl Jam> oh whateva **snaps fingers**

Comment

Back to the topic of Weaver being Sysop...

I see Weaver as a down to earth, exiguous, "real" individual who can be and is making large contributions to this zone. How would making him Sysop improve anything? If anything, I see the smods do more in-game work (help calls, hosting, bot crap,) than the sysops. I think Weaver WOULD be an excellent candidate for a Sysop, but I don't believe another one is necessary. Why change a good thing?

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
              Actually its quite a lot when its a third of your life. Granted if someone was 52 and somone was 57 then maybe not
              fuck you're not an old wise man, you're in the same age - aproaching early 20's stop acting like you count every fucking day you're older then someone. Fuck it makes you look sad claiming that it's 'hormones' and 'angst emotions'. fuck get off the topic. fuck fuck fuck fuck. 4 fucks for christ sakes. And kuddos to Troll King for throwing it back in your face. <3 Cops
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I did what on Zeus' face now?

Comment

STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!!!!!

5:ZeUs!!> i just turned conc into alicia silverstone on the forums
                  Spicyspice> lol
                  5:warportal> extreme makeover
                  5:ZeUs!!> http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...657#post133657
                  5:Cylor> like, totally
                  5:Identity hidden> dude, zeus, Cops TOTALLY TOLD YOU OFF on the tw forums
                  5:Cylor> haha
                  5:ZeUs!!> oooh
                  5:Identity hidden> I know
                  5:Cylor> mandagorian!
                  5:ZeUs!!> where where where where
                  5:Identity hidden> be afraid
                  5:Identity hidden> that guy is so smart
                  5:ZeUs!!> show me
                  5:ZeUs!!> where where where where
                  5:ZeUs!!> LET ME AT HIM
                  5:Identity hidden> http://www.trenchwars.org/forum/show...0&pagenumber=2
                  5:ZeUs!!> RAAAAAARRRRRR
                  5:Cylor> hahaah
                  5:ZeUs!!> wtf
                  5:Identity hidden> for the record, what you said was right in my opinion, zeus
                  5:ZeUs!!> i havent posted in that thread in about a month
                  5:Cylor> i say you just close it and warn cops for thread-reviving
                  5:Identity hidden> it was aquatiq that really revived it
                  5:Identity hidden> Cops just chimed in with his age-old "I'm infallable" bs

How was it a reference to my matureness? Obviously my post read: YOUSE ARE ALL LEETTLE SHITS AS I AM UBER-LEET AND OLDERTHAN YOU AND BETTER THAN YOU AND I JUST GOT 500-0 IN BASEELIM FUCKERS instead of saying that a 19 year old is a lot older than a 14 year old, in that they have lived a third longer than them and have that much more experience, especially as your teens are still part of you formative years, AND IM UBER-LEET FUCKER
                  Last edited by ZeUs!!; 12-13-2003, 08:01 AM.
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
                    who the fuck cares?
                    Truly.
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Zeus there has been countless times where you've said something like 'oh don't bug (countless people) he's only 14-17 he's going through puberity'. The arguement never held up well to begin with. I think your friend was looking for the word infallible. But sure I'm infallable .

Comment

If you're going to be like that it's 'puberty' not 'puberity'. Also your comeback bears no relation to your argument what so ever
                        Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                          If you're going to be like that it's 'puberty' not 'puberity'.
                          I thought that was pretty funny. I laughed for a good 4 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                          X