To any teachers out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
    Troll King- Is there anything you can't do?
    Troll King's a teacher. I'd hope he knows how to create a lesson plan.

Dealing with some kids, though...now that's tough. Actually, a lot of the people in TW are probably still in high school. Imagine teaching a room of TW's best and brightest. *shudder*

Comment

Azurus, I'm doin a teacher course. That means that i'll be a teacher within this and Three years. I didnt made any lessonplans yet, I have al those forumlars and papers you need to prepare a lesson. It's not THAT hard, but it takes some time. The only problem is that they (the formulars) are in Dutch...sorry
      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
        Azurus, I'm doin a teacher course. That means that i'll be a teacher within this and Three years. I didnt made any lessonplans yet, I have al those forumlars and papers you need to prepare a lesson. It's not THAT hard, but it takes some time. The only problem is that they (the formulars) are in Dutch...sorry
        Yes too bad I'm Azhran AND Dutch
        TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

woops, my mistake, well i'm willing to help you but i dont have much time. I have to study for my exams...
          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Np tk already helped me enough
            TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Sorry for the bump, but this isn't really worthy of starting a new thread and judging from previous posts, others like cundor and Louis might be interested in knowing as well, so a PM might not be best:

I'm assuming that you started this thread before the holidays, Azhran, and wouldn't have gotten any feedback about your lesson plans until classes begin again, but I would like to know how your lesson plans have turned out. If there's anything you learned to add to a lesson plan that I hadn't mentioned, I would like to know too for my own professional development. Again, if there's anything more you want to know, feel free to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by T Mac-1
                there is a fine line between genious and insanity right? :P
                I laughed at this
                --|-- Question #60 | Category: History
                --|-- Question: What husband wife team starred in "a turkey for the president"?
                --|-- Hint: Starts with 'Ron'
                ConCor> ronald reagan
                ConCor> ronal
                --|-- No one has given the correct answer of 'Ronald and Nancy Reagon'

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                  Sorry for the bump
                  Just because someone revived a dead thread doesn't mean its automatically illegal. People need to be clear about this - its only illegal if you revive a dead thread with nothing important to say or go around adding stuff to all the dead threads. This removes all the relevant and current threads from the first page of the forum. Its better to post in an existing thread like TK did than to make a new one over, just don't make a habit of going around reviving all the old threads with nothing to say. Also don't keep trying to keep an obviously dead thread going, that just pisses people off
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I'm going to revive Mayo's thread about renting bots later if it doesn't get done.
                    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Azhran moulding the minds of future generations of dutch kiddies, now there's a frightning prospect...
                      There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Working...
                      X