No announcement yet.

I guess now is as good a time as any...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally something I can thank jesus for, getting the fuck rid of Aenima.

p.s.-YYEYSYEYSYSYEYSDYYSEYSYEEYESYESYSEYSEEYSESYEYESYSE YSESYEESYSEYSEYESYESYESYSEYSEYSEYSEYSEYSEYSESYYEYY SESYEYSEYSEYSEYSEYSEYSEYESYSEYSEYEYESYSEYESYSEYSEY SEYESYS YES

p.p.s.-fell free to stay another 50 years after that.
    sage

Comment

Just who are these Latter Day Saints guys anyway?
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
        I saw a PBS special on this once. They cried tears of radish juice.
        huh? ^ wtf? lol

hope you accomplish u missions work, cya man, we'll be here for ya on the time u come back :P
        ÛñD@úÑ7è[) {+NtF+}
        Like a diamond, OUR game has no FLAWS!
        http://lindun7edntf.proboards26.com/index.cgi
        ---------------------------------

British <E> lagged push ?
        Utoom> double teamed
        Random Sho> SPAWNED!
        TranceTune> errrr
        THE PUSHER> naw..even worse
        THE PUSHER> stoned

Comment

Originally posted by ÛñD@úÑ7è[) {+NtF+}
          huh? ^ wtf? lol
          PBS stands for Public Broadcasting Station.

Comment

You mean ρβŠ ?
            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Russian Mail Order Bride's are cool

Umm, Dont come to my house.

Mormons dont drink wine, so bleh.

Imma go catholic thanx

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                You mean ρβŠ ?
                yeah we're all laughing, if you derive entertainment from this, you are a sad person, its a name, get over it, stop acting like a bunch of little babies over a name

and yes, i know what PBS stands for, but what was with the radish tears?
                ÛñD@úÑ7è[) {+NtF+}
                Like a diamond, OUR game has no FLAWS!
                http://lindun7edntf.proboards26.com/index.cgi
                ---------------------------------

British <E> lagged push ?
                Utoom> double teamed
                Random Sho> SPAWNED!
                TranceTune> errrr
                THE PUSHER> naw..even worse
                THE PUSHER> stoned

Comment

Originally posted by ÛñD@úÑ7è[) {+NtF+}
                  And yes, i know what PBS stands for, but what was with the radish tears?
                  They were crying because they did not like being missionaries in Russia.

Comment

wow thats crazy aenima, i gots the mad respect for you now..although i realy think playing a violent game of spaceship death and listening to tool is not very christian!! ahhahaah jk
                    work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

and the rest of you are still stuck here playing this computer game.

Comment

I'd rather be stuck in my house than stuck in Russia
                        Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Re: I guess now is as good a time as any...

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
                          First of all, to all you people who instinctively reply to religious threads with "there is no god" or "organized religion is evil", don't. Save that for other threads, this is more or less my farewell, for trash talk...start a new thread in the Trash Talk forum please, that's what it's for. Don't care? Don't reply.

Back in September, I sent off some papers to my church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and in November, I received a reply. It said:

"You are hereby called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. You will serve in the Russia Yekaterinburg mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 24 months. Report to the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah on February 11, 2004."

It said other stuff, but that's what I was really waiting for. So what does that mean? It means in less than a month (February 11) I'm heading out to Provo, Utah. I'll spend about 2 months there learning a lot of things including Russian. Then straight on, I'll get sent to Yekaterinburg, Russia. Yekaterinburg is a large city that rests at the southern part of the Ural Mountains in Russia...it's on the western borders of Siberia. There I'll teach (with other missionary companions) about the gospel of Jesus Christ for two years.

I don't expect to have access to a computer, and if I did...I would only use it for email, so that means I'm leaving SS and this forum for at least (if not forever) 2 years.

And my stock answers for stock questions:
                          Yes, I'm excited.
                          Yes, it's cold there.
                          When I come back, I plan to go to Fullsail
                          I can only call home twice a year, Mother's Day and Christmas. I rely on letters and packages instead.

So, I'm not leaving yet...I expect the days preceding the 11th I probably won't come on here because I'll be busy with friends and what not, but for now...I'm still here to answer any questions and what not. If for any reason you're interested in contacting me, I can get you an address (a real one, not an email) and that'll be the best way to communicate, at least for now.

Thanks for any respect you guys show, and a warm punch in the stomach for anyone who obviously hasn't read Miss. Manners.
                          Sounds like fun. My family is from Russia, so I'd like to visit the motherland some day.

You can see the city on this map, though it's spelled slightly differently (no Y):

P.S. God doesn't exist
                          Last edited by Louis XV; 01-23-2004, 03:50 PM.
                          'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                          sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Excerpts from The Noose.

With your halo slipping down
                            Your halo slipping down
                            Your halo slipping down
                            Your halo slipping down
                            Your halo slipping down
                            Your halo slipping down to to choke you now
                            LA

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
                              Touché. I admire your commitment to your religion - it IS a rarity these days to see a person so commited - perhaps your conviction is your greatest weapon against us heathens. In any case, I wish you well on your exploits, even though I find preaching questionable.

oh btw... there is no god. organized religion is evil.

MAN I LAUGHED FOR A GOOD 10 minutes!!

ps. organized religion is evil
                              pss. god doesn't exist
                              psss. lou hid that one well
                              pssss. have fun selling books and being cold, hell why not just move to Nunavut and open a book store?
                              Last edited by Cops; 01-23-2004, 10:19 PM.
                              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Nice map from Texas university...So let me guess, by american calculations in the future Swedes will use their doomsday weapon to push Finns to the other side of the gulf along with their peninsula forcing those to invade Russia and border Estonia by land.

What the land looks like in real life:

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
                                1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
                                1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
                                1:Zloy> Why
                                1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

Working...
                                X