No announcement yet.

advice for a gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're just trying to come up with a gift and you're not trying to hook up with this girl and you really barely even know the bitch but she invited you to her birthday because she has a crush on you but unfortunately isn't very attractive, and you're going to have to dance with her loser friends and talk to her parents and even her fucking softball coach.... yes this is based on a personal experience... just get her like a gift certificate to the mall or like Borders or something. It's pretty lame, but hell who cares, like you know what an 18 year old girl wants for her birthday.

If you do know the girl somewhat, a CD is safe if you have any idea what kind of music she likes.

If it's a girlfriend you can't go wrong with a necklace, you can get ones that look alright for like $20.
    Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 01-30-2004, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Sleepy, why the hell did you go to that party? NOT going to the party would have been a great signal to her that you were in no way interested.
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
        because if you're getting your idea from someone on Subspace, it's sure as hell not thoughtful
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
          If it's a girlfriend you can't go wrong with a necklace, you can get ones that look alright for like $20.
          and if she's not a girlfriend, maybe you can just give her $20 and she'll accept a pearl necklace or a happy meal.

Comment

Girl that is obviously leading you on, but you're too stupid to listen to your friends and realize that she's fucked three huge black dudes since Christmas, and she even let one of them do her in the ass: Don't get her anything, man. She obviously only likes black dudes, and if you buy her a birthday present, it will just prove to her further that you are completely her bitch, and this will cause her to ask you for more lame-ass favors, like picking her up and driving her somewhere.
            lololololololololoololol. Wow that sounds like you're speaking from personal experience there Face
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

My suggestion is a wooden pony.
              Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Because it was 10th grade and I was stupid.

Comment

Re: advice for a gift

Originally posted by Ryan
                  I need to get a present of a 18 yr old girl's birthday thats coming up. im stuck, i have no clue.

Anyone wanna help with some suggestions?

Big bunch of red Roses 'n' a box of elegant Chocolate (if you like her).

Gift voucher (if you dont).
                  Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                    Because it was 10th grade and I was stupid.

Dude u still r.

but <3 kz?
                    Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

What I did.
                      Bought a dildo made out of chocolate, my friend bought one made of white choco. Give them and put them between your legs then make her suck them and eat them both. She just ate the white cock though because the thought they were so cool she wanted to save the other one.
                      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                      5: Da1andonly> =((
                      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

thanks guys...i'm prob gonna go with a bracelet and flowers

Comment

good luck getting some stanky on your hangdown.

Comment

My boyfriend got me a huuuuge bag of jellybeans cuz I love jellybeans. And then he got me a huuuuuge bag of Cappuchino jellybeans cuz those are my favorite kind. Jellybeans are really yummy. Lol Mooty knows I love them! He also got me some diamond earrings and a really cool necklace which were pretty cool. So he got me something I love and some pretty jewely. So whatever >.<
                            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                            1:Chao <ER>> at all
                            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Where did Tobe get the cash for diamonds?

Comment

LOL Tobe still has me on ignore. It's been like what, a year? If anyone sees him tell him I'm sorry for whatever I did considering I don't even know.
                                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Working...
                                X