Americans Read This!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

punk/metal hybrid, nickname

check out www.worldwithout.com for sound clips.
    plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
      The only place in America that you need to visit is Shotgun Willy's in Denver. Best fucking strip club ever. Located on Colorado Blvd just west of Hooters.
      I'll be traveling with my longtime girlfriend :/

Yojo: We revised the plan today - no boston in it.

We're gonna head down NY state (and avoid NYC) and head into Penn, they're were gonna hook up with Jason and he's going to show us some stuff. After that we're headed to Maryland and Washington D.C. for the obvious stuff, well hug the virginia coastline and head into the upper part of NC. Spend some time on the beaches. (this is the part we're not sure of, we have no idea yet how we're going to get to colorado or if theres anything to do int he states worht a sidetrack) End up in Colorado and meet up with Cylor, after that it's through Utah and into Arizona. We'll go into cali and hug the coast all the way up to oregon, then it's straight over into wyoming and mt rushmore in south dakota. Then again we're not sure, but somehow we'll end up in chicago, hook around lake michigan and head into detroit over the bridge and into windsor ontario. Then it's the 401 all the way home.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I drive from Pittsburgh PA to Ithaca NY and back a number of times every year, nothing to see on that 5 and a half hour drive, but if you happen to take I86 there is absolutely 0 traffic on that road for the entire way, which is nice and it's not a toll like crappy I90. Of course it's extremely unlikely that information will be at all relevant to your trip, but who knows.

Comment

it may save me time and money, so who knows sleepy. Thanks.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

If you come to vancouver, there'll be a bunch of TW'ers here waitin ^_____^
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.
            . â–²
            ▲ ▲

Comment

Original plan was to, but now we're saving time and money and are cutting out South Carolina - alabama - mississippi - lousiana AND washington - vancouver - alberta - sask - man

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                The only place in America that you need to visit is Shotgun Willy's in Denver. Best fucking strip club ever. Located on Colorado Blvd just west of Hooters.
                Haha, I always drive by it and they always have like "THURSDAY - MIDGET STRIPOFF" or "SATURDAY - AMATEUR WIVES". From what I've heard, it's great.
                Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                i just wish it was longer
                Originally posted by Cops
                it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                  Original plan was to, but now we're saving time and money and are cutting out South Carolina - alabama - mississippi - lousiana AND washington - vancouver - alberta - sask - man

booo
                  plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname

Are you making travel plans or doing a Howard Dean impression?

(Hey, someone was bound to make that joke somewhere in this thread.)

Comment

I'm making travel plans within my budget and with reality in mind. Allthough i'd like to do everything in my first trip idea it's like 2 or 3 trips - i'll probably have to cut some of this out - I mean, i'm driving this entire thing, only two people so we can only switch off every so often. I plan to be gone 40-60 days, i don't want to spend 75% of it driving.

Comment

if you're going down the eastern seaboard and want to end up in new orleans i suggest you give northwest florida a visit...destin, navarre, and pensacola are all nice vacation spots - plus you could visit me . have fun nick.

Comment

no can do genny boy, we're going down as south a NC, maybe only virginia before we cut across to colorado.

Comment

Take 101 north up to 87 south, take the 280 south junction. exit on lawrence expressway, head down to the first light and take a right. take the first right and follow the street around the corner. I'll egg you as you come around.

Only thing worth seeing in S.F. is Ripleys Believe it or Not. For beaches you'll probably want to skip Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, unless you want to see tons of gorgeous chicks tanning because the water is freezing and 60% seaweed. Just don't be there on independence day, because there will be 10,000 people on a 1 mile stretch of sand.

Tons of dance clubs in S.F. If you hit one in San Jose, go to the BackBeat and I'll treat you to some cheap American fast food.
                            1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                            1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                            1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                            1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

thanks for the advice proj (minus the egging) The water will be warmer come summer time so it should be nice. We're going to hit a beach in Virginia (whos name i forget) for sure, but we're still unsure what beach for Cali.

Comment

What kind of stuff would you like to see in PA, Nick? I'm warning you, my particular hometown is a tiny shithole with more cows than people. We get our kicks doin' tricks with the chicks. Yes, lots and lots of drugs. Or at least that's how most people aroumd here are. Personally, I prefer drinking. However if you like to smoke, there's this little area called Brackney that's real close... it's been featured in High Times for a number of years as one of the top ten weed producers in the nation. Yes folks, bored country folk grow some kickass weed.

If you perhaps just want to rest for a day or so (That much driving will wear you out in a hurry.) I'm sure my folks wouldnt mind putting you up here for a night or two. I might actually have the opportunity to just pick up and tour you guys all over the state depending on what time you'd be coming through. There's this amusement park about an hour/hour and a half from me which is famous nation-wide for a few of its rollercoasters. I don't know if you're into that. We should definitely check out Hershey 'cause everyone loves chocolate. Other than that, we can tour around down in Philly, maybe check out the Liberty Bell and a few of those neat things. Or maybe shit like that would bore you to tears? Pitt is a much nicer city, but it'd be out of your way to swing that far west.

Let me know what you'd like to do, and I'll see if I can plan some fun times!

[EDIT]
                                If you really want, I could meet you guys in Rochester and we could spend a little bit of time there. I don't know how much you're into shows and what not, but Rochester has a pretty decent hardcore scene, and Buffalo's only an hour away. That's got all sorts of shit going on, especially good indie shit. Oh, and referring back to what Sleepy (I think it was him?) said about I86 versus I90, definitely go with I86. He's dead on about the traffic and no tolls. You can make really good time. I always make it from Rochester back home in no more than two and a half hours tops, and it's about 180-190 miles or so.
                                [/EDIT]
                                Last edited by Jason; 02-13-2004, 02:35 AM.
                                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X