No announcement yet.

Americans Read This!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, New Orleans is going to be hot as shit. Visit there sometime in the spring/fall (Mardi Gras preferably), as a seperate trip, would be my suggestion. The benefit in New Orleans is that you can drink (not legally, but whatever) pretty much anywhere you want even if you're not 21, but you're Canadian so you're used to that anyway.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I just thought of another thing, again depending on what time you'd be coming through, we might be able to go meet up with some friends of mine at PSU. That place is fucking crazy party city.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
        Yeah, New Orleans is going to be hot as shit. Visit there sometime in the spring/fall (Mardi Gras preferably), as a seperate trip, would be my suggestion. The benefit in New Orleans is that you can drink (not legally, but whatever) pretty much anywhere you want even if you're not 21, but you're Canadian so you're used to that anyway.
        Edit: why the hell are you driving all the way from virginia to colorado? that seems insane. id really split the trip into half the country, and then do the other half later. theres really enough to see on the east coast or west coast to keep you occupied. if you spend a bunch of time driving across the midwest, youll be missing out on actual activities you could be doing in actual towns.

fuck. i quoted instead of edited. i suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
          I just thought of another thing, again depending on what time you'd be coming through, we might be able to go meet up with some friends of mine at PSU. That place is fucking crazy party city.
          state college? in the summer? that place freaks me out...

Comment

It's always hoppin'. It is pretty intimidating though.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
              What kind of stuff would you like to see in PA, Nick? I'm warning you, my particular hometown is a tiny shithole with more cows than people. We get our kicks doin' tricks with the chicks. Yes, lots and lots of drugs. Or at least that's how most people aroumd here are. Personally, I prefer drinking. However if you like to smoke, there's this little area called Brackney that's real close... it's been featured in High Times for a number of years as one of the top ten weed producers in the nation. Yes folks, bored country folk grow some kickass weed.

If you perhaps just want to rest for a day or so (That much driving will wear you out in a hurry.) I'm sure my folks wouldnt mind putting you up here for a night or two. I might actually have the opportunity to just pick up and tour you guys all over the state depending on what time you'd be coming through. There's this amusement park about an hour/hour and a half from me which is famous nation-wide for a few of its rollercoasters. I don't know if you're into that. We should definitely check out Hershey 'cause everyone loves chocolate. Other than that, we can tour around down in Philly, maybe check out the Liberty Bell and a few of those neat things. Or maybe shit like that would bore you to tears? Pitt is a much nicer city, but it'd be out of your way to swing that far west.

Let me know what you'd like to do, and I'll see if I can plan some fun times!

[EDIT]
              If you really want, I could meet you guys in Rochester and we could spend a little bit of time there. I don't know how much you're into shows and what not, but Rochester has a pretty decent hardcore scene, and Buffalo's only an hour away. That's got all sorts of shit going on, especially good indie shit. Oh, and referring back to what Sleepy (I think it was him?) said about I86 versus I90, definitely go with I86. He's dead on about the traffic and no tolls. You can make really good time. I always make it from Rochester back home in no more than two and a half hours tops, and it's about 180-190 miles or so.
              [/EDIT]
              Wow, that was a lot of info. I think we're kinda up for column a and column b In that yeah we like to do the fun things (the roller coasts and shit, i'm afraid of heights (which is sutpid, i'm 6'6" ffs) but i'll give 'em a shot. Court probably would too) but i'd like to see the historical stuff to (i like that crap, i'm going to college to become a History Teacher afterall.

I'm not sure of dates yet, what we're trying to do first is figure out a daily plan that we can sorta try to stick too so we can work out the miles we need, money, etc. I'll try and let you know whats going on asap. Neither me and court smoke, but we do drink, so maybe we could do something more along those lines. I dunno, but thanks for all the offers Jase.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Well Face, we're really more interested in the west coast than the east coast, i'm big on going to see Bryce and the Grand Canyon - however i'm not old enough to rent a car (gotta be 25) so i couldn't get around if i flew, so i have to drive. That being said I'd still like to see DC and hit a beach on the east coast before going west. I know it's a lot of boring as driving but we're both willing to do that if it means we can do the west and the east all in one shot.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                X