Name one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market Fresh Sandwich from Arby's

Name the most digusting thing you can do with a stick.
    Cig Smoke sucks cock

I like my life insane
    I'm fabericating and debating
    Who I'm gonna kick around

-Kasey

Comment

• Originally posted by K Money
      Market Fresh Sandwich from Arby's

Name the most digusting thing you can do with a stick.
      Well, it's not something I would do, but Piston would know :P Sticking it in his mouth.

Name the best sport to play.

Comment

• riding lk's mom

name the least used word in the english vocabulary
        Cig Smoke sucks cock

I like my life insane
        I'm fabericating and debating
        Who I'm gonna kick around

-Kasey

Comment

• Originally posted by Cops
          huh? I understand the question but um yeah no.
          I was eagerly waiting an answer and now you ruined it!

Comment

• Originally posted by K Money
            riding lk's mom

name the least used word in the english vocabulary
            Noob

Name one album/song that makes you wanna draw a pentagram and worship your dark underlord. someone besides cops answer this one.

Comment

• Hillary Duff's CD.

Name one professional sports team you always wished you could play for.

Comment

• WR the for the NY Giants back when they were rockin

Name one video you dont wanna watch
                work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

• Anything on much music

Name your favourite song form the 80's

(punk rock - yeah same I was going to pre order my tickets but I tried too late but I'm still going to warped tour wherever it is aorund the GTA. Kind of sad NOFX will be stopping a show or two before they hit the GTA and not finishing off warped but it's all good cause fat mike is having a baby and that's a hell of a lot more important. I'm going to see catch 22 and reel big fish in june, late - early birthday present from my buddy jamie early in the respects that I gte my ticket on the 22nd but late as in the tickets only useable in june :| Everyone can agree that this summer concert wise is going to rock, I'm rocking on the trumpet and hopefully joining a local brampton ska band asap)
                  Last edited by Cops; 05-13-2004, 02:42 AM.
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• A-ha - Take on Me.

Name one of your favourite cover songs where the original artist and the cover artist have drastically contrasting styles.

Comment

• Mandy, the cover artist are westlife, cant remember who song the orginal one.

( there is a probably a cover song I like way better then this, but this was the first semi - good one IMO, i could think of, of the top of my head. )

Name one game you would definatly want a remake off.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Super dodgeball from the old NES

Name the first video game you remember playing

(cops - yeah i didn't pre-order exactly but i got my tickets. they were having some deal on ebay and i got 2 tickets for 20, without having to pay that fucking service charge. not sure what else i'm gonna see this summer)
                        The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                        The hand claps make the song

Comment

• I think it was Mario on the NES, donno wich Mario tho.

Doh, forgot a question: Name de biggest mistake of your life.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• hold the fucking phone, 2 tickets for 20? I'm paying like 40-50 for one that's uber gay.
                            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Yeah it was bad ass, no one else bid on them. they had a bunch for sale like that about 2 weeks ago, i dunno about now. i pick them up at will call the day of the concert
                              The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                              The hand claps make the song

Comment

• I think we should just get this thread to 1000 post and leave it at that. Anyone agree?
                                http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                                ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Working...
                                X