X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This many hours since you started playing subspace: 17640
    This many hours you've spent on-line: 1341
    And this is the percentage you've spent your ss life on-line!: 7
    And this is the percentage you've spent your ss life on-line minus the everyday ave 7.5 hours of sleep :P ROFL 11
    And this is the ave hours per day you've been on-line:: 1.824489795918367

This seems a bit less, I play more than 2 hours a day, but I guess I did have a 3 - 4 month break.

It's been exactly 2 years and 4 days since I first played SS $

~Ewan
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

This many hours since you started playing subspace: 13032
      This many hours you've spent on-line: 844
      And this is the percentage you've spent your ss life on-line!: 6
      And this is the percentage you've spent your ss life on-line minus the everyday ave 7.5 hours of sleep :P ROFL: 9
      And this is the ave hours per day you've been on-line: 1.554327808471455

lower than it should be.. yay for 6 months of inactivity
      Displaced> I get pussy every day
      Displaced> I'm rich
      Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
      Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
      Thors> prolly
      Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

All current usage is 2509 and started playing on 30-4-2001

Thats means i spent 9% online in total and 14% without counting the sleep

Average hours are ~ 2.4
        Greets,
        Roger

Comment

This many hours since you started playing subspace: 22368
          This many hours you've spent on-line: 3309
          And this is the percentage you've spent your ss life on-line!: 14
          And this is the percentage you've spent your ss life on-line minus the everyday ave 7.5 hours of sleep :P ROFL 21 (holy shit)
          And this is the ave hours per day you've been on-line:: 3.550429184549356
          sage

Comment

so am i the biggest nerd at 6.5 hours per day ?

Comment

Please enter your usage hours:6419: Example: (1500)

This many hours since you started playing subspace: 21552
              This many hours you've spent on-line: 6419
              And this is the percentage you've spent your ss life on-line!: 29
              And this is the percentage you've spent your ss life on-line minus the everyday ave 7.5 hours of sleep :P ROFL 43
              And this is the ave hours per day you've been on-line:7.148106904231626:

Then take in account that about 40% is actual playing time I was behind my computer :P. I left it alot on during the night, and I always leave it on when I go play outside, go out, do whatever. Basicly its on from the moment I start my computer to the moment I shut my comp down . I think about 2500 max is about my actual playing time. I have had session usage's of 41 hours .
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Waiting for dock to post
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                  I have had session usage's of 41 hours .
                  I'm trying to break my record this week. I had something like 117 or 120 hours for my best session usage. Too bad I will need to turn off my computer on Friday no matter what.

I do the same thing as you but I never turn my computer off. The only time my name isn't logged onto Subspace is when it disconnects when I am AFK or when I am trying to play some other system intensive game.
                  sdg

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                    Waiting for dock to post
                    Haha?
                    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                    TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                    Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                    1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                    1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

ss usage should show how long time been idling like havent played or even pressed a key in ss. and that timer should timer should start after maybe 10 min idle. because thsoe numbers arent tru. like me and most other ppl just kept ss online over night. iv played from 97 too and i have 3k usage
                      www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

11% ouch. I don't want to think about this.

Comment

This many hours since you started playing subspace: 24648
                          This many hours you've spent on-line: 515
                          And this is the percentage you've spent your ss life on-line!: 2
                          And this is the percentage you've spent your ss life on-line minus the everyday ave 7.5 hours of sleep :P ROFL 3
                          And this is the ave hours per day you've been on-line:: 0.501460564751704

This is my SS life
                          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Started in oct 99, came to TW a year later, close to 3000hrs on mah main

This many hours since you started playing subspace: 38880
                            This many hours you've spent on-line: ~3100
                            And this is the percentage you've spent your ss life on-line!: 7%
                            And this is the percentage you've spent your ss life on-line minus the everyday ave 7.5 hours of sleep :P ROFL 11%
                            And this is the ave hours per day you've been on-line:: 1.9136

Yea, but in last 7 months, I've played during january only, so...no...
                            Last edited by CrvenBan; 03-17-2004, 09:26 AM.
                            Originally posted by Disliked
                            However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                            when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                              28% then 41% for the other one.

I leave the game on 24/7 even when I'm not at the computer.

Session Usage: 19 hours 9 minutes
                              Sure your not a bot?
                              1:Warthog> IMPORTANT NEWS: Big changes on the way in TWD! Bots now die in only 30 minute incriments!

7:Ikrit> hrm, I think my stepsister and her boyfriend are having sex atm
                              7:Ikrit> sounded like headboard of the bed was hitting wall repeatedly lol
                              7:Demystify <ZH>> lol @ ikrit
                              7:Demystify <ZH>> walk in the room
                              7:Ikrit> lol!
                              7:Ikrit> she locked the door :-X

The only place SUCCESS comes before WORK is in the dicitionary

Comment

I can never get over 10 hours anymore, or Mr. Arrogant dc's me. Or I just get my random dc becuase of my crappy provider.
                                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                                X