Clear All

• Originally posted by Nitti
    JEBU

YOu forgot Nitti is Priitk

Then you axed me because I wasn't Prii
    hehe ya you are right
    www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

• I forgot I was on LevTerr under the nick Captkicass. (It might have had a 'k' in it.) This was back when vult-r played TW regularly.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitti
        alright...

First squad: Dependency
        First Nick: Sapphire Blaze

Then I joined Paralexus

I then used Big Poppa Love and joined Babylon
        Then I left babylon and joined Emerge
        Then Emerge merged with Deceit so I quit SS cuz i got bored

I came back and joined -Fierce- then I joined Xorce... then Star^Elite...I was in a lot of Cyber Strikes squads... all cept Darknights and SoloElite, i was in original SoloElite before anyone joined it

Umm, I joined Annux Enterprises then Vortex... then Pallies

I was on NS, EF and some other stuff...i left all of them...i squadhopped a lot for a while...

Umm, SeeK i was on with Ruby..umm, Mambo... hrm... Cripples...G Spot (for a little)....DragonGuard, Rejected Basers....its all a blur of squads... I'm a hopper. Well, now I'm with Tanked and here I will stay and retire eventually.
        $$

First TW squad: Dependency

This will always be the greatest squad to me. It was a well organizised squad filled with some of the funniest assholes on this damn game.. Buja you know im talking about.

I was in DSB and EG before i joined dep back around 00 01 somewhere, stayed with em till no one came on anymore, then joined a bunch of random stuff just to dd.. Blue Mist, Chibbs, Manslaughter, and Lyssic. Got some capt experience on those squads too.

First TW name has always been the same, but i do like to go on aliases sometimes and own up elim or something just to see how many amusing PMs i get.
        7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
        7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
        7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
        7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
        1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

• First name: (after playing hell long with demo version) DigDug
          First squad: Flying imp
          Current name: Server
          Current squad: Rejected Basers

been in many squads and seen alot, done alot.. still havent win any twl seasons.. was smod/op in twl.. won some basings in wf .. yada yada yada
          Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
          Mirror <ZH> this sucks
          Server> dont worry mirror
          Server> shark fits your tits
          Peace <ZH>> shut up
          Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
          Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
          1:Hercules> im level 90
          1:Hercules> in 9d
          1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
          1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

• Kingpins then Crie
            EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
            cool koen> :)
            PRiMORDiAL> pfft
            cool koen> not because of a bug
            EvoLd> Lol
            Treachery> meh
            EvoLd> why then?
            PubAceR> women in power dont last
            EvoLd> LOl
            toaster oven reviews

Comment

• My first squad was War Time.. I joined them under the name Crazy Ronin since Ronin was taken.
              Ran by Elim Killer> and ft99, After that it switched up a bit then turned into -Legacy-

After that I jumped around until Zero Hour, stayed with them until it died... Then I jumped around again until I joined Pallies.
              Ronin

Comment

• First name: Delgado!
                First squad: Warknights

Now: Muay thai
                squad: wr
                Levs r gay.

Comment

• First Name : spora
                  First squad: Icelink (i think thats the name)

i remember a few names in the squad vaguley like ezproxy,daredevil,foxracer1
                  this was like way back in 00 or 01? dont remember whenever i first came to tw from devastation zone. no clue who any of these ppl are now , if your one of em hit me up.

First Real Squad : Elite Clan (when i actually started to play more then once a week)

Other squads: vitality,vertical,dynasty,dragonguard,tanked,abstr act,javing,insane,explode,poison,
                  4life,interface(paid $$), diskovery channel and saiyan revolution (helping friends get members) , treachery, n-i-p-s, etc etc ...yeah i know im a hopper.
                  Audit> bike, you guys use lag to win instead of skill, therefore you're all losers.
                  BikE> ouch
                  BikE> dissed

Comment

• First Handle: Miku19
                    First Squad: Fatheads
                    First real Squad: War Angels
                    Current Handle: Phrenitis
                    Current Squad: Grapevine

Before I went inactive for about 8 months or something, my squads were Fatheads and Cowled Wizards (leader, it died because I went on my 8 month break without telling anybody ). After that, I got recruited into I)efenI)erz (which btw was Awesomes first squad I think). Everybody there got inactive, so the 50-member-squad dissolved. Then, I joined War Angels because some of the I) people had moved there. Stayed there until I got axed by the psycho cap Phirewolf (only time I've got axed). While being in WA, Zeus!! <ER> was trying to seduce me to join Dekai, so I joined them after getting axed. Again, I stayed in Dekai until they dissolved, after which I joined Shriek for TWL Season 6. Of course, I stayed in it until it dissolved... This is starting to repeat itself

I created Spores a few weeks after Shriek dissolved, because I thought training pubbers into good players would be fun (Hercules started Pirates for the same reason: training pubbers). After some time it got really exhausting, and we, the caps didn't have the motivation to go further (mostly me though). A week of drifting and I found myself in whiterabbits. The time there was fun, but I made my only squadhop (so far) because they didn't want to play competitive at the time. Turns out they started playing competitive right after Vehicle and I left. So, now I'm in Grapevine trying to not get axed for playing sucky or something
                    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                    3 league vet

Comment

• First Name: Paul Oakenfold and/or Tall Paul
                      Current Handle: PaulOakenfold
                      First Squad: You know... I really don't remember, but I was on Public NME for some time... and the original Old School (both out of TW squads). My first TW squad was either $pider or I)efenI)erz or Alpha Sq or whatever their names where (with shineon and those shit heads).
                      First Decent Squad: Diverge (Wreck's squad that he's created at least 50 times)
                      Current Squad: Incuria

My experience with TW is around 3 1/2 years, but my experience with squads is only around 2 1/2. I remember going from a pubbie to an elim whore and then back to a pubbie (lter, roof terr, all the annoying playing styles). I've witnessed all of the seasons, I remember hearing about the first one through some other zone's forums and coming to watch... but the first one I really enjoyed was season 5 (because of basing). That got me on to basing, playing at #bleen #adman #basers #basing #boki you name them... about a year or so later, #mythrandir started up. WIth #mythrandir I noticed a LARGE influx in newer basers that were really struggling to get any play time and experience under their belts. I started up Rejected Basers for those players. I had people like Arclite, Fit of Rage (n0vaflash at the time), WorstPlayerEver, and Panhandler who added a lot to the squad and helped it grow.

I was getting kind of busy and my time with the squad was growing thinner and thinner, so I left it to them, but they quickly dissolved. After a month or so, I decided to get back into the game and I joined Anti-Scrub... got sick of their constant Erathiasm (love you Era), and remade ReJeCtEd BaSeRs with the same attitude to start with, but as you can see now, nothing like the original intent of the squad.

Long Story Short: I like Granny Smith Apples.

Comment

• Long Story Short: I like Granny Smith Apples
                        mmmm same here man, and I could have sworn it was defenderz, don't ask me why I remember seeing it years ago on your name, I just do
                        what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
                        http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

• first nick = jz dragon slayer
                          now = jz
                          first squad = dark-fury

remembering trying out like 6 times to get on it ^_____^ i was sooo newb haha...
                          after that squad inactive, i went to Air, then to dragonguard when dethdefire was still the leader of it... somehow before last season's twl, i joined the squad Dots made by bobo bef and beast (which then got in twl after paladen dropped out and renamed as Focus) and then inbetween all these times, been in alot of squads... at once i was even dueling wif the squad Love ^_______^..

first squad ever went in basing = provoke
                          current squad = rapid

Comment

• Originally posted by Later
                            i remember a few names in the squad vaguley like ezproxy,daredevil,foxracer1
                            this was like way back in 00 or 01? dont remember whenever i first came to tw from devastation zone. no clue who any of these ppl are now , if your one of em hit me up.
                            wow i had completely forgotten about that one. Me and Colonel were daredevil and foxracer, respectfully. That was our first squad too. We both starting playing ss the same day and 2 weeks into it, still pubbing (cus the guy i knew who showed me ss said not to play elim until we got 1:1 in pub for 1 full reset or something)... that squad lasted like 3 days and only had like 5 members.. lol... probably why i forgot all about it. After it dissolved, Colonel and I switched names to Burd and Torr cus we were told short unique names without numbers or symbols were best so thats what we did and started playing elim. That guy EzPr0x3 you mentioned was the captain of it.. he was startin out in tw and deleted the game or something right after his 3 day squad dissolved, i saw him like a year ago and recognized him so i said hi and told him who me and col were now and he started claiming he taught me everything i knew about this game after i killed him a few times in a baseelim so i just laughed and put him on ignore. I dont remember the other couple of people that were on the squad... send me a message in the game if you know any of them and if they still play.

Comment

• jz 4 provoke
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• British Bulldogs - 96 Chaos Nevada
                                Fenix - Chaos - 96-97 (Aml/Euro)
                                Secret - 97-04 (Pro/Euro/Aml)
                                British Squad 97-04 (TWL season 1 to Present)

Played SvS setting's and all the leagues there for a few years before getting bored. Found TW and formed TW's oldest squad with Val and a few other Brit's.

The only thing I have learnt is that 99% of pilots from TW can't play SVS settings for shit. Most of -Final- included, no offence.

Comment

Working...
                                X