X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Escalate
    I think there are 3 possibilities:

1. They like saying <prohibited word> because it pisses people like you off, and is just generally about as socially rebellious as you can be in subspace.

2. They are a bunch of guys saying <prohibited word> because they think its funny, are/were just messing around, and it has become a repetitive bad joke that went too far.

OR

3. A bunch of people who all share a common hatred for blacks got together to form a subspace squad, or magically, 5 of 5 people known to use the word "<prohibited word>" and hate blacks in tw all landed on one squad.

what do you think? i think that it's definitely not time to jump to the conclusion that they are flat out racist. ive used the word retard, ive used the word fag, and i hate neither group. there is a big difference between a cross burner and a teenager with an immature sense of humor. as long as they spew this shit in private chat, amongst people who have obviously chosen to take part in it or atleast tolerate it or they wouldnt be on the chat, and it remains in the form of bad jokes/taunts, then i think its none of anyone's business. nothing is worse than a tattle-tale sticking their nose in other people's shit.

I'm sorry, but of those three possibilities you brought up, none of them should be acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
      Foobarz is better than to go around saying you guys are racist just because he's jealous. Jesus Adman, get over yourself.
      no he's not. And you have to get over me first.
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Shadow
        i just wanted to post something Cuji <ER> said
        What's funny is that you thought f7 takes a screenshot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
          wait didnt the screen show racism in public?
          I was referring to the original topic, which is Foobarz's quotes, not Dark Shadow's screenshot.
          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
          ---A few minutes later---
          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
          9:Kim> UM
          9:Kim> i didn't
          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

What about what American soldiers did to Iraqis?
            I agree, that behavior was abhorrent. Most Americans were shocked and repulsed by that.
            1:Zerzera> aura shut up
            1:Zerzera> you hate my recruits because I am muslim
            jdigs3> jdigs offers u his protection

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
              Heh, I love the way how you Analyze the game and spout all these statistics and then call me a nerd. As you elite veterans like to say,

---> $$$ -NT- $$$ <--
              all these statistics? i just guessed on the jav score, i dont even know if they're right. yes i did analyze the game, it took about 2 seconds of thought. dont even know why im replying to this stupid comment.

Comment

there's always an excuse to why someone lost isnt there? dont blame us for your stupidity..

if we had lost we could have said we were missing holydude and nosey. there's always something.
                Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                apt>yes u can wtf
                apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                apt>na
                apt>ill show you pictures
                apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Ya but the point is, Shriek owns you in Javs.
                  2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Alright.....

Im not saying we are racist, but if we are, what does that mean to you... worry about ur self foobarz... maybe instead of spending all that time making up this topic and copying and pasting mess and ruines logs, u could go out and get a life, maybe get some bitches, ya know...
                    fuck bitches, get moneyy

Comment

TW doesn't allow racism so cuji shouldn't get away with it especially because he's an <ER>
                      MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

Originally posted by Copy!?!
                        TW doesn't allow racism so cuji shouldn't get away with it especially because he's an <ER>
                        There is no indication how old that screenshot is.
                        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                        ---A few minutes later---
                        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                        9:Kim> UM
                        9:Kim> i didn't
                        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

So?
                          MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

there would be no such thing as racism if politically correct people and nerds who are caught up on words like foobarz werent around. as far as that log goes, its true, i dont care what my squadmates say, i'm not their mom. there was more to the log that made me look cooler but of course foo takes off that part. he basically brought up the lynchings in the past and i said "who cares, people die every day...we're not lynching anyone, we're not committing any hate crimes, who cares". as escalate said, if you call someone a fag or a retard, does that mean you hate all fags and retards?

PS. yo jerome if you wanna play the blame game, we were missing people too, who cares, it was well fought and you beat us, but you know that that game could have gone either way. there were a few crucial points where a member or two choked on our squad and thats fine, its regular season and shit happens. you know that we are capable of beating you as well as your capable of beating us...you just got the better of us that game. and to be truthfull, you better have beat us... i mean come on, ALL you do is basing...we play 3 leagues, its not like we only practice basing like you
                            Dice
                            TWLB Champions Season 8
                            TWLJ Champions Season 8
                            TWLB Champions Season 10
                            TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

This is my first post and I wanted to tell that you are a nerd, Foobarz.
                              1:annul> everything you're saying has no basis and is purely based on your obviously retarded bias

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+
                                there was more to the log that made me look cooler but of course foo takes off that part.
                                No, there isn't. That's a lie.
                                1:Zerzera> aura shut up
                                1:Zerzera> you hate my recruits because I am muslim
                                jdigs3> jdigs offers u his protection

Comment

Working...
                                X