No announcement yet.

Pure_luck weaseling it up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, there's supposed to be "Staff Unity" and what have you, but I have no problem saying out in the open that PL is a fucking cock. Egocentric, whilst it's a fine choice (you rock dll), isn't quite powerful enough a word to describe his attitude. I don't even know how to convey it properly. The dude needs to ditch the God complex though, at the very least.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

man jase and dee, i feel you.

Comment

watever dll says, it'z right!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
          Yeah, there's supposed to be "Staff Unity" and what have you, but I have no problem saying out in the open that PL is a fucking cock. Egocentric, whilst it's a fine choice (you rock dll), isn't quite powerful enough a word to describe his attitude. I don't even know how to convey it properly. The dude needs to ditch the God complex though, at the very least.
          Jason, aren't you staff? Doesn't seem to be politically correct for you to be saying that stuff. Although I completely agree.
          -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

Why do you think I prefaced what I said with the "Staff Unity" bit? I realize it's probably not considered kosher for me to rag on a dean, but if he was a stand up guy like Push, I'd shut the fuck up.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

speak the truth jason!!!!! Do not fear the online tyranny!!! Fight the system!

I thank the lord for heros like jason! Otherwise id wet myself from other peoples online power : (

To get past all my sarcasm..i like guys like jason who say when things are wrong. People who get arsey about this game need to take the 12 inch pole out of their ass and enjoy this game, not use it to try and lord themselves over others.
              King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

preach on?

Comment

Originally posted by LaG KiLLeR
                  preach on?
                  Plz.
                  -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

I'm not preaching. I just speak my mind. If I think a guy is a fuckmonkey, I'll say, "Hey, I think that guy is a fuckmonkey." It's as simple as that.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I say Jase is a fuckdaddy, what do you think of that?

Comment

I don't need to be a daddy yet. That would fuck things up like whoa.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

P_L is cool, we cybered a couple of years back

Comment

THE PUSHER is a completely better smod than PL in every aspect of his job because he's funnier
                            Originally posted by Facetious
                            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

If there's one thing I've learned from being on staff. What applies to the real world, as far as authority goes, also applies to the world of SS. There's always those that dislike authority, for whatever reason it might be. It must suck to be a law enforcer at times, in the real world.

Comment

Working...
                              X