I demand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I demand

I demand a new state of rule that the spamming of squad messages be a bannable or silenced offense. It's kind of irresponsible for the mods to tell each squad member to type ?ignore (name), rather than just *silence the little fuckwad.

And heres a pic of me talking to cool koen <ZH>

Wound was being a total asshole when he started spamming us for about 3 minutes straight and didn't stop. He made us lose the whole fucking match. It's pure and undespicable bullshit. I'm sure that everyone here can agree on the fact that a player should be silenced for spamming a squad like Wound did.

Everyone here please say if you Agree/Disagree in your title and give reasons for why you support your decision in the Message.

-Xog
    Last edited by Xog; 07-24-2004, 06:33 PM.

uhh... pics?
    audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
    DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
    Azreal> LOloL
    cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Disagree

What did he do, did he do :#Xogsquad: and blah blah blah? Well, yah. instead of doing ?help I need a mod to comg to ?go twjd2 to silence this guy or warn/ban him... you could just do ?ignore NAME. It isnt hard! It is there for a reason, you just have to use it.
      the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Cook
        uhh... pics?
        working now, had to use GIF fucking angelfire

Comment

How DARE they spam you with ads for Angelfire.com hosting services!
          sdg

Comment

here xog

Ban Ikrit

Comment

yea, I did that

Comment

lol xog, i uploaded them to my webspace then put them here :P, angelfire doesn't like people hotlinking to their sites it uses up bandwidth but i don't mind since i have unlimited space and bandwidth
                Ban Ikrit

Comment

LOL didnt he get d/ced ?

last time i was huntin DEA at belim she spamed me and after 2 screens she got d/ced and i had to spec cause i couldnt stop laughing.
                  8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                  8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                  8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                  8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

shift F1-F5
                    wait two seconds
                    Shift F6-F7
                    wait two seconds

Repeating simultaniously won't get you d/c. Sucks ass.

Comment

Well, like cool koen <ZH> said, it's impossible to ban or punish someone for spamming like that unless they are on the squad that's being spammed. If they banned without proof, you would have tons of people getting their little groups of friends together and telling some staff guy that playerX is spamming just to get them in shit.

Obviously the easiest thing to do would be to ?ignore them.
                      sdg

Comment

I agree with Xog. He's got the screenshots and everything. I bet if this dude did this to a squad in which a mod was playing a match, this wouldn't be taken so lightly. How hard is it to just ban the annoying little prick when all the evidence is right in front of you?
                        7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                        7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                        7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                        7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                        1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

As you can see the O in the word L000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000L progresses throughout the word.
                          This could not be done with macros at the speed you said : )

Comment

Originally posted by Xog
                            shift F1-F5
                            wait two seconds
                            Shift F6-F7
                            wait two seconds

Repeating simultaniously won't get you d/c. Sucks ass.
                            Dont tell everyone now Xog
                            the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers
                              I agree with Xog. He's got the screenshots and everything. I bet if this dude did this to a squad in which a mod was playing a match, this wouldn't be taken so lightly. How hard is it to just ban the annoying little prick when all the evidence is right in front of you?
                              Of course it wouldn't be taken as lightly, because the staff member saw it with their own eyes.
                              sdg

Comment

Working...
                              X