I demand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heh
    As you can see the O in the word L000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000L progresses throughout the word.
    This could not be done with macros at the speed you said : )
    it looks like Golden Tools
    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
    cool koen> :)
    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
    cool koen> not because of a bug
    EvoLd> Lol
    Treachery> meh
    EvoLd> why then?
    PubAceR> women in power dont last
    EvoLd> LOl
    toaster oven reviews

Comment

I hate those kind of people
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by DUMBRIT!
        if you banned someone for spamming you or your squad through private messages, there's nothing stopping them from going to a different zone and doing exactly the same thing, that's why generally we try and stay away from private message bans

-DB!
        Ahh, never look at it that way, but very true indeed. Also, not many people spam squads. This is the first case I have heard since DEA.
        the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
          it looks like Golden Tools
          isn't that illegal?

Comment

Yep.
            EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
            cool koen> :)
            PRiMORDiAL> pfft
            cool koen> not because of a bug
            EvoLd> Lol
            Treachery> meh
            EvoLd> why then?
            PubAceR> women in power dont last
            EvoLd> LOl
            toaster oven reviews

Comment

a;sdkfhasdgh then ban him

Comment

Agree but in my experience its very rare

i think its happened once to me. but when it did they wouldnt stop for the whole time i was speaking to a staffer. all that would be needed is for the member of staff with correct powers to come on under an alias and join the squad being spammed just to see proof of the spammage. maybe give it a minute and if they dont stop then go back too the other name and give them a moderator warning. unquestionable evidence. or as not too have too ban or give a warning, just stay on the other name that has kick powers and disconnect who ever trys to spam. that would surely annoy the spammer and it wouldnt be too long before they gave in and got pissed off at why unknowing to them there program didnt work or there technique of squad spamming didnt work.

i once was spammed like crazy by this one guy that i wont name that changed alias after being d/c and started the spamming again and he had like 50 aliases! i was more laughing at his attempt to put me off. but this was only a pm but could easily be done as a squad pm too so in this situation you could only take down all the names down and ban each one. youve got all of an idiots 50 aliases and you ban them all! screw warnings. warnings are an attempt to give people a chance not to be idiots. once an idiot always an idiot i say!
                lets look at the facts: all banned people have been warned prior.
                whats that tell us about where warnings get us?

only jk about the last bit btw. dont flame me for being stupid. well not about the last bit anyway
                Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
                TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

I like the yellow and red messages from NiaLa in this picture
                  Originally posted by Jacen Solo

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                    Ok, so you say that spamming squadchats with shit shouldn't be tolerated. How do you propose that this is enforced? Remember, the moderators can't punish people for something if they don't have any proof.
                    When I was on juice we got certain mods to join our chat and ?squadjoin, etc, because alot of fuckers liked to hack our chat, spam us etc...works like a charm
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

maybe the mods gave out your chat and password

shit, i may just make detective yet

Comment

Originally posted by Xog
                        shift F1-F5
                        wait two seconds
                        Shift F6-F7
                        wait two seconds

Repeating simultaniously won't get you d/c. Sucks ass.
                        nice how to spam guides for ppl like jessus and dea

thanks ass j/k <3
                        8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                        8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                        8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                        8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                        8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                        8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

hahahah looolol
                          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                          TelCat> i dont

Comment

I didnt reaad the whole post but i know that when iwas on SK8, DEA spamed us all game long bc of some stupid reason, ended up Mantra banned him for doin it. I forget how mantra found out or if he just believed us.

Few things that could be done: You can give a mod u trust the squad pw (if ur cap i am guessing) and let him see it, then there will be proof. Or u could ignore him (which u shouldnt have to do). I know when i was in Jd's and ppl started spaming cripples with the " command i invited the mod to the freq to see it, then something was done.

about spaming out: no he dont have to spam out, there are many differnt ways of doin this, 1) like xog or someoen said above, hit macro for a few lines then wait a few sec. ( u usualy spamout tho that way eventualy bc u lose track and get carried away) 2) There are spambots out there, u can get them off of alot of ppl. They spam and spam and spam w/o getting u dc'd. 3) This is for very few ppl, but if ur a sysop in another ssc zone u can go there and spam from there bc u never spamout.

Of course none of this could be stopped if the person was in a differnt zone and spaming from there, i mean if he's in dsb spaming u (u in tw) obviously nothing can be done to him.
                            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                              I didnt reaad the whole post but i know that when iwas on SK8, DEA spamed us all game long bc of some stupid reason, ended up Mantra banned him for doin it. I forget how mantra found out or if he just believed us.

There where staff members on sk8 at the time (still are)

edit: And Dea told me himself
                              Originally posted by Tyson
                              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                              Originally posted by HeavenSent
                              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                              Originally posted by Izor
                              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Xog
                                I demand a new state of rule that the spamming of squad messages be a bannable or silenced offense. It's kind of irresponsible for the mods to tell each squad member to type ?ignore (name), rather than just *silence the little fuckwad.

And heres a pic of me talking to cool koen <ZH>

Wound was being a total asshole when he started spamming us for about 3 minutes straight and didn't stop. He made us lose the whole fucking match. It's pure and undespicable bullshit. I'm sure that everyone here can agree on the fact that a player should be silenced for spamming a squad like Wound did.

Everyone here please say if you Agree/Disagree in your title and give reasons for why you support your decision in the Message.

-Xog

You can read mah mind Boi... but ur actually right.. #squad spamming is Illegal I believe.. we've been "debating" about this, and it's indeed freaking stupid that 23432 guys have to actually type ?ignore playername cuz 1 freaking tard is acting like an ass.. I suggest you use ?cheater for squad spamming
                                Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
                                Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                                Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

Working...
                                X