Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW] Rule Revisions Upcoming & SPAM Rule Revised NOW!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Can we all step back for a second and realize....we are playing a grown mans gr 8 weekend project made while absolutely tipsy as hell with a snow bunny sucking on his knob in the tundra of estonia..while heads were still watching hey arnold...damn man
      4:BigKing> xD
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
        Can we all step back for a second and realize....we are playing a grown mans gr 8 weekend project made while absolutely tipsy as hell with a snow bunny sucking on his knob in the tundra of estonia..while heads were still watching hey arnold...damn man
        Someone ask me to send a video of me popping the acne on my upper leg below the booty. I said no and he insist. When I said I can't reach he stopped

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzo View Post

Someone ask me to send a video of me popping the acne on my upper leg below the booty. I said no and he insist. When I said I can't reach he stopped
          god have mercy on your soul
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post

god have mercy on your soul
            Thnx

Comment

Please ban Politics from pubchat. Nin9 is NOTORIOUS for his daily injection of anti Trump spam including constant aliases. If he couldn't do it he probably wouldn't play at all. And right now hes been quiet but im telling you hes just waiting to continue doing it again. Morning, Day and Night. He even admitted numerous times that its his "mission".

Comment

Yep, netban the perma-toxic mofos.

Comment

Let’s start with rab

Comment

I don't know who falconeer is, but his first response to you voth was just. There does need to be more clarity, you are just opening yourselves up for appeals.
                    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

https://youtu.be/RKhAYsCXQ3I?si=ms36cRUG6xLhWSiK

Comment

Instead of banning why not just give them 1-100 year silences. This would be good so they couldn't buy attachmode or ballpower.
                        "Studies show that people diagnosed with Internet gaming disorder are more likely to be aggressive, depressed, and anxious. The main mechanism that leads to those comorbidities is their inability to regulate and control their emotions, such as anger, sadness, fear, or other emotions."

Comment

This rule isn't aimed at people saying one liners with no reply like 'lol' 'gg' 'WHY?' or some-other such innocuous phrases that don't receive a reply, there are plenty of those that don't adversely affect the community.

The problem people are those people that log on to this game, probably with a burner alias, to cause trouble, their intention to create or cause arguments and they take joy from achieving anger in others.

I support any measures to try and identify isolate and remove such players from the game with as little collateral damage as possible.

Comment

Working...
                          X