No announcement yet.

Pub Proposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see Levis as a problem because it ruins the experience of the people trying to actually win the capture the flag game. That's why I decided to go on =99 (Levi hunting freq) to kill all the Levis in spawn before they get into midbase. You're crying about Levis getting hunted in spawn but tell people to go kill them in midbase? how does that even make sense

Comment

Originally posted by warbirdmaster#1 View Post
      I like Pos's idea of letting the people vote if they want purepub + attachmode before the game starts. Let the people who are playing decide which mode should be played. The main reason people play pub is to win the flag game especially if there is a big Pubbux bonus. In a game of 16v16, the flag game becomes very competitive and Levis ruins this. Imagine a FR with 20ppl and few levi bombs comes in and kills everyone. It takes little effort for a Levi to come into base as well to ruin the game. From spawn I could Thrust Up + Rocket to base and !buy rocket and get inside to ruin a game in less than 30s. Change the settings to Levi or let the people vote on which mode should be offered.
      I agree. Probably the only intelligent thing to ever be typed by Poseidon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jurassic View Post

I agree. Probably the only intelligent thing to ever be typed by Poseidon.
        I agree with Jurassic, who is agreeing with wbm, who is agreeing with Poseidon.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Ban the levi outright. As plenty of others have stated: It does not serve the stated goal of the zone (the flag game) and provides entertainment for one person and the expense of not just another person but the competitive nature of the game itself. Some people will be mad. A couple might even quit. But getting rid of levi is long overdue.
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzo View Post
          Summary:

Poseidon not talking + SPAWNSTIC and pokecrew not laming + no purepub = more players during week day than all purepub weekend combined
          2-3 players came back and stayed after 10 years

Proof is in the pudding and I know pudding

17v17 games, when levs were in FULL FORCE. The only lamers were serial spawner space war. Still clocked more numbers then DEDICATED PUREPUB WEEKEND. No matter how many people gonna say it was a "resounding success". Let go.

Check the chat log from mon night. "I haven't played for 10 years, how do I change ships". "how do I sent team chat". That is what you want to see.

If you were on and continue to act like you weren't having a fun competitive game, everyone knows you're lying to save face. No one answering 1280s responses... What is that about?. You know he is right. When do you base terr? When do you encourage team? When you do anything "productive" to grow numbers? Never. And that is for all 4 of you core complainers. So spawn me if you want, idgaf, I pee my seat when I get 1/10 kills from spawn in a Levi cause that shows how bad u r. Y'all probably actually playing more just to try to kill me. That's fine, I am okay with being a martyr.
          ​​​​ Y'all thinking that you could run things is laughable. That would be better with your anti diversity and anti community policies. You are wrong. The people running the game are sacrificing and adapting and being very patient. I had been banned many times, now they are starting to actually see what community brings to game. They know how I've had a rough life and now that I got $$$s and see that I am a loud proud bbbw.

Go make some more aliases

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzo View Post

17v17 games, when levs were in FULL FORCE. The only lamers were serial spawner space war. Still clocked more numbers then DEDICATED PUREPUB WEEKEND. No matter how many people gonna say it was a "resounding success". Let go.

Check the chat log from mon night. "I haven't played for 10 years, how do I change ships". "how do I sent team chat". That is what you want to see.

If you were on and continue to act like you weren't having a fun competitive game, everyone knows you're lying to save face. No one answering 1280s responses... What is that about?. You know he is right. When do you base terr? When do you encourage team? When you do anything "productive" to grow numbers? Never. And that is for all 4 of you core complainers. So spawn me if you want, idgaf, I pee my seat when I get 1/10 kills from spawn in a Levi cause that shows how bad u r. Y'all probably actually playing more just to try to kill me. That's fine, I am okay with being a martyr.
            ​​​​ Y'all thinking that you could run things is laughable. That would be better with your anti diversity and anti community policies. You are wrong. The people running the game are sacrificing and adapting and being very patient. I had been banned many times, now they are starting to actually see what community brings to game. They know how I've had a rough life and now that I got $$$s and see that I am a loud proud bbbw.

Go make some more aliases
            That 17v17 basing game literally ended when double_penetration killed our whole team with some random levi bomb. We got back in with 30 seconds. Then you (Lizzo) in a levi, killed our 4 players charging the flag with a levi tk bomb aimed at flag, and we lost, causing everyone to quit.

Comment

not just one game, not just one bomb, and more tks attributed to ships other than levs. Good try blaming others for getting "Urasskicked" cause you can't handle losing. I don't even remember you being in and I wasn't even in a Lev most of the time. Again, good try, keep repeating fake news and your poke SPAWNSTICs will believe it

Comment

Another night, no purepub, more players than purepub weekend when poke alias spawners logged off. Thank god, I was getting tired of them get owned by double penetration WB.

Comment

more players? when I went to bed it was 2v2 completely dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineapple Express View Post
                    My thoughts on pub:

Allow players to donate toward game jackpots. It will make games more interesting and at times could generate huge games. I personally get bored and start spending my pubbux on random shit anyway. Why not make it more interesting?

Add buy item to prevent private freqs for 10 min. Kinda like purepub.

Take away rocket from Jav. It's long overdue. It's basically an item that's only purpose is abuse and "rocket lame".

Just a couple ideas.

If Javs recharge as fast as Warbirds, yeah. Lots of people in Lanc abuse the rush lag as well.
                    Last edited by EvilX; 06-25-2021, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                      more players? when I went to bed it was 2v2 completely dead.
                      Was like 12 v 12 after poke spawners decided to go to base.

Comment

Hey all the changes to pub have been great. Really good work.

My two cents:

The !deploy spawn point is too far from roof.
                        Give basers a bigger advantage with a closer spawn point. Ideally directly to roof?

The bots from Hyperspace/EG could make for an interest !buy in TW.

Comment

Originally posted by Cape View Post
                          Hey all the changes to pub have been great. Really good work.

My two cents:

The !deploy spawn point is too far from roof.
                          Give basers a bigger advantage with a closer spawn point. Ideally directly to roof?

The bots from Hyperspace/EG could make for an interest !buy in TW.
                          What are you smoking and where can I get some?

But yeah spawn for All ships should be closer to base if you want more people to play. Map way way too big. Make separate zone for people who want to spawn or duel in wbs

​​​​​​Also give choice of ship for the roof bot

$50k weasel or terr
                          $300k wb lanc jav spid
                          $2m levi

Comment

Lizzo the levi wants wbs and people in spawn out of the zone.
                            Sounds about right.

Roof is too easy currently to rec from, need closer spawn point for !deploy buy to shut that sht DOWN

p.s: I dont smoke, but when I do smoke, its good shit.

Comment

I like the idea of attachmode being automatically on if game is less than 5v5 or so but banning sharks/levis/jav rockets just seems like "just ban everything i do not like".

To me it seems like some of you want to sterilize pub to somewhat resemble a TWBD game or something. The problem is a lot of pub players could care less about the flag, there are several mini-games going on within pub for example retard wbs shooting each other in spawn. Who are you to dictate how the pub players should play the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Red View Post
                                I like the idea of attachmode being automatically on if game is less than 5v5 or so but banning sharks/levis/jav rockets just seems like "just ban everything i do not like".

To me it seems like some of you want to sterilize pub to somewhat resemble a TWBD game or something. The problem is a lot of pub players could care less about the flag, there are several mini-games going on within pub for example retard wbs shooting each other in spawn. Who are you to dictate how the pub players should play the game?
                                Yes. That is exactly what it is. low IQ wbs sterilizing the diversity bc they aren't used to dying while using the skillset they have developed over 20 years. Basically trying to make the game more like pong

Comment

Working...
                                X