PETITION TO SAVE ELIM FROM JESSUP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Can you tell me who likes you please? I have many who like me, it is just a certain pack of loser trolls who harass me constantly and try to make my life here miserable that is the issue. Again staff can remove this harassing troll thread whenever. This is blatant harassment.
    There's 12+ people sick of your lame hiding/running/wasting everyone's time in elim..

You can't really make it to the end of without your pathetic strategies of avoiding to fight..

you're not the victim here.
    everyone else is.

stop running and just fight man.
    We're honestly sick of it... OR staff please ban her from elim...

it legit in the rules says no hiding/refusing to fight

this trash runs the entire map every single elim avoiding to fight

Comment

All words with nothing to back it up. Lies in fact. I do not run and hide and I challenge you to show I do.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I thought being teamed up on was something you people are into

Comment

I thought Jessup was a changed man but apparently not.
          Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Elim is suppose to enhance your individual skills. There is incentive of being aggressive because your reflexes improve a long with your aim. Trying to hide and bore a win at the end is only doing a disservice to yourself.
            Last edited by make tw great again; 02-09-2022, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Rabbit View Post
              I thought being teamed up on was something you people are into
              Can you explain what this post refers to? Who are "you people" ?
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post
                I thought Jessup was a changed man but apparently not.
                This was a transphobic joke towards me in game that you are once again perpetuating. Grow up beam you man child.
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by make tw great again View Post
                  Elim is supposed to enhance your individual skills. There is incentive of being aggressive because your reflexes improve a long with your aim. Trying to hide and bore a win at the end is only doing a disservice to yourself.
                  People who suicide in elim do NOT do well. Being overly aggressive is bad unless it is done in vulches. Also elim is no better at enhancing skills than any arena with people who play in it. That argument can be made anytime anyone logs in to play anywhere in the zone. My record is too good to be this runner / hider this thread makes me out to be. I just know how to stay alive and dodge is all.
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

People who suicide in elim do NOT do well. Being overly aggressive is bad unless it is done in vulches. Also elim is no better at enhancing skills than any arena with people who play in it. That argument can be made anytime anyone logs in to play anywhere in the zone. My record is too good to be this runner / hider this thread makes me out to be. I just know how to stay alive and dodge is all.
                    ^ A delusional narcissist at its peak

if by "dodge" you mean dodge every fight and run/hide/lob/refuse to fight until the end.

SURE

Comment

This game needs more jesus

Comment

It’s feedback. I am not too sure why you get defensive. Obviously being overly aggressive can lead to some bad rounds—and that’s okay! You’ll learn to pick your spots and navigate in traffic a little more.

The idea is you are trying to improve your overall skills. That way, when you play in team matches, you can feel more comfortable fighting in the trenches with your teammates more versus hanging back.

There is no doubt that you will suffer a little bit of learning curve but with more repetition, you may unlock something you didn’t think you had. I believe the community will be more patient with you as well, since they will see you’re making a concerted effort to help improve the quality of league/team matches.
                        Last edited by make tw great again; 02-09-2022, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by make tw great again View Post

It’s feedback. I am not too sure why you get defensive. Obviously being overly aggressive can lead to some bad rounds—and that’s okay! You’ll learn to pick your spots and navigate in traffic a little more.

The idea is you are trying to improve your overall skills. That way, when you play in team matches, you can feel more comfortable fighting in the trenches with your teammates more versus hanging back.

There is no doubt that you will suffer a little bit of learning curve but with more repetition, you may unlock something you didn’t think you had. I believe the community will be more patient with you as well, since they will see you’re making a concerted effort to help improve the quality of league/team matches.
                          And what name are you in the game? As far as I know you have never played a squad match ever.

The point of elim is to win it. Nothing more nothing less.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

My record is too good to be this runner / hider this thread makes me out to be. I just know how to stay alive and dodge is all.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	laughing-dwayne-johnson.gif
Views:	232
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	1358017

Comment

And what name are you in the game? As far as I know you have never played a squad match ever.

The point of elim is to win it. Nothing more nothing less.
                              In the rules it clearly states(and you've been warned by mods):
                              NO HIDING
                              NO REFUSING TO FIGHT.

look at how many people are upvoting this you delusional fk
                              get over yourself and use your up arrow

You'd figure having to be warned by mods to actually fight would suffice some change but this delusional karen lives in her own twilight zone

also you use these same pathetic tactics in every single arena.. its clear why you're never picked unless its a last resort - you've proved yourself to be someone that refuses to develop any skill besides using the same redundant strategy of lobbing/hiding/running/kamiing off a wall after running the whole map

You play the exact same regardless of its in .?go elim or any other sub-arena because you've refused to fight 5ever
                              And then you proceed to playing victim for not being added or being hunted in elim.

You lack skill because at every opportunity presented to you - you've chose the cowards approach and refused to develop it.

Get Gud Nub
                              #FreeJessupsUpArrow
                              Last edited by ag$; 02-09-2022, 11:55 PM.

Comment

You made a yes/ yes poll , u idiot rofl. Not much choice is there. Plus its easy to troll like this. Also I have NEVER been officially warned for running or teaming sorry.

Staff can remove this toxic thread please. Clear harassment.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X