This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    No one in their right mind would fuck Amber Heard.
    Cocaine is a hell of a drug
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Cat,

1. This is not the TrenchWars Support Portal. I don't know why it is that people who cause trouble want to bring their trouble front and center for everyone to see. Future posts made here and not in the support portal will be immediately closed.

2. I am modifying your ban. You had qualified for this ban under the spam rule, where there were things you were posting which were not being interacted with. (e.g. your "wrong chat" messages that you're pretty famous for). Please use this modification as a chance to show you can tone down the spam and have meaningful conversation with players in the community and not just be a constant source of spam.

No one on my staff of moderators wishes for you to be banned. It's actually annoying to issue bans. However, spam will not be tolerated. A reminder of the recent spam rules is here.

Closing.

Comment

• Done with this game because of the staff abuse. Don't forget kids, no fakkin da pigeons, da emus, no tarrtttles, no fakkin dem!!!!!!!!! H 55 5 5 55 Ch3 3 3 3 3 3 3!!!!! Das Nasti!!!!!!! Cya maybe in 10 years if they fire all the marxist/Bolshevicks, I can get my kicks elsewhere without so much retardation. Qan, you were cool. Hook, LF, Pureownage, good news you helped destroy the last loyal players of the game, Save your salt "we dont ened you" I know, I dont need you either. It was fun until you made "pure purb", ran off 50%% + of the LT players, forced everyone to play a neutered verison of base in Pub (casual play), then ran the rest of us off with your staff. I'm not uninstalling may chat in other zones but will wireshark this for backdoor root and gay spame monitoring wich I suspect this is about, or maybe this game is used for bot-net usage. Goodbye H5 5 5 5 5 5 Ch3 3 3 3 3 Rub it!!! chug it!!!!! at a medium pace!

Comment

• PO is staff? If he should be silencing anyone it should be himself, one of the biggest trolls in my experience.

Comment

• Thread's closed. Use proper channels. I genuinely can't fathom how you people get on in the real world.

FYI I combined 10 or so other abuse threads into this one master abuse thread.

Last edited by Vehicle; 06-24-2022, 09:24 AM.
            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
            Message has been sent to online moderators
            2:BLeeN> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>no
            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
            2:BLeeN> ok then no
            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• wut~??? cvhe e eechug it wut! urub it wut!!!???? POhtr r rHs s sssssss No fakin da

Comment

• chug it ! rub it! Pthr r r r rr Hs s s s chingga meow!

Comment

Working...
                X