It's we had a serious conversation about zone consolidation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's we had a serious conversation about zone consolidation

Outside of bandwidth, the only other true obstacle is accounting for HZ which is on ASSS infrastructure..

Trench Wars leads the active population in both pub play, league and organized scrimmage; I feel it is fair for TW to lead the charge on getting this done.

Powerball, HZ, SVS are 3 fun zones which outside of PB, have leagues but the daily games are just not filled with enough population on many nights.
    People log on and see only a few people on and log off and on some days the same applies to TW.

If we can consolidate into one zone with sub arenas for each zone, we can have a zone running with 50+ active people for 12 hours a day that isn't bots.
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Let’s not and say that we did

Comment

Yeah it's alot of work, if someone can bring everything into ASSS then it would work, but there's alot of work that needs to be done, anyone know Python? I bet Baked Cake would do it for some money worth his while

Comment

Originally posted by Asteroid View Post
        Yeah it's alot of work, if someone can bring everything into ASSS then it would work, but there's alot of work that needs to be done, anyone know Python? I bet Baked Cake would do it for some money worth his while
        You guys could try to bring this up in tw pub chat, there appears to be some ppl with knowledge about this stuff.
        "Studies show that people diagnosed with Internet gaming disorder are more likely to be aggressive, depressed, and anxious. The main mechanism that leads to those comorbidities is their inability to regulate and control their emotions, such as anger, sadness, fear, or other emotions."

Comment

Originally posted by Subspacer2001 View Post

You guys could try to bring this up in tw pub chat, there appears to be some ppl with knowledge about this stuff.
          have tried talkin to ppl in all 4 zones about it, e1 is like yea seems cool but no one wants to do anything about it
          yet u go in their respective discords and its melodrama about how their respective zone is dying

unfort i dont know enough python and i don't know how ASSS is built and Powerball is also on its own infrastructure as well

regardless would be a lot of work ( i think ) and all the zones are hosted on someone elses mothers proprietary basement server, we got 4 moms hosting 4 diff zones
          1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Working...
          X