Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rion.
    too much stuff to copy
    You pretty much hit the nail on the head.

I was once known as a roof lamer (and deeply hated for it). Then I went to ?go base one day, and all it took was witnessing one good cram for me to realize what basing was really all about. If we can get more new players to actually base this way, instead of having pissing contests in the spawn zone and circle jerks in lower base, TW wouldn't be such a shithole.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Rion.
      Yes?

Edit: I guess you just wanted to say my name.
      I think he was giving you the thumbs up (which he should, good post)
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

When did Jason get so pseudo-humanitarian for TW? Seems like he's doing this more for personal feel-good reasons than for the community, anyway.
        Reclusion
        "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

so keep the chat going, but i don't care to be the driving force behind it

and i thought everyone could see that, janus
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
            so keep the chat going, but i don't care to be the driving force behind it

and i thought everyone could see that, janus
            Just seemed that it was a little counter to the fact that you said (in so many words) that you were doing this so the zone could be better. Your way of going about bettering the zone just seemed a little condescending, as well. But hey, that's how it goes, right?

Either way, you rock; just dropping my two cents in the tray.
            Reclusion
            "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

there's no way around being condescending when you have:

Jason> hey dudes
              Jason> what's up
              Jason> how's the basing action
              someguy1> LOLOLOLOL
              someguy2> ATTACH TO HUNT CLOAK WEASELS
              someguy3> SAVE SOME MINES FOR ME
              Jason> we could use some help defending fr guys
              someguy4> NO THEIR ALL MY MINES
              someguy3> BUT I WANT SOME TOO
              Jason> so no one has anything going on
              someguy4> I WAS HERE FIRST
              Jason> come on, someone has to have something interesting to talk about
              someguy1> YOU BOTH SUCK
              someguy3> SHUT UP NOOB
              someguy4> I OWN YOU FAGIT

in each and every pub in the zone

as far as the chat, i wasn't treating anyone on it with anything but respect. like i said though, aside from a select few, i didn't get any response, despite countless prompting from both myself and others.

anyway, i have a right to think i'm better than some of these kids. and that's because i am.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Well if I were there I would be chatting it up but alas(<---cool word) my continuum is for some reason broken and fucking up my internet. Trying to get it fixed so I can live the magic of tw but I am stuck to surfing the forums joy?
                1:Sumpson> SSC wants to be facist

"The only thing that can ruin this game is the player community." -BD Vine, Sonera
                Corporation.

Comment

Hey! Me too

Comment

The guy who noted they both suck had a good point.

Comment

Jason I was thinking about this in class (yes i think about ss in class) and I think a solution would be a new squad.

Why?

The last time Juice formed:
                      1. Jerome
                      2. Entire TW was unified (specifically to hate Juice)
                      3. Sumpson and Fused were brought from TW. They later created a squad that, although not stellar in TWl, did set a record game vs WR and also beat Pallies.
                      4. alot of newguys like GA, Jard, k-i (not new but skillwise), and everest got their real good start on Juice. then you fags all stole them. I think every TWL squad save Pallies has at least one Juicer on it (and even then Pallies does have Jason, who offered to merge Juice with Shinobi, but apt the hitlerclone said no )

Etc. It just seems more consturctive than, say, a chat. But not to say your idea was a bad one
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

i never offered anything like that because i've never had anything to do with shinobi. you must have me confused with someone else on pallies.

it was a bad idea, and i'm not afraid to admit it. a squad would be a much better idea, but i don't have the time to devote to that, nor do i ever want to lead a squad again. i've tried it all of twice, and both times it was a headache i didn't care to deal with for very long.

my place in tw is to be a nice guy on occasion, and a complete shithead the rest of the time. that's just how i fit into the big picture, as far as i see it anyway.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I'm pretty sure you were the leader of some WB squad or something, because I remember that being the first time encountering your dazzling charm and general not-newishness. But if it isn't, ok

Anyways yeah, it's hard to be proactive when you're one of one people trying hard to be proactive.
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                            Jason I was thinking about this in class (yes i think about ss in class) and I think a solution would be a new squad.

Why?

The last time Juice formed:
                            1. Jerome
                            2. Entire TW was unified (specifically to hate Juice)
                            3. Sumpson and Fused were brought from TW. They later created a squad that, although not stellar in TWl, did set a record game vs WR and also beat Pallies.
                            4. alot of newguys like GA, Jard, k-i (not new but skillwise), and everest got their real good start on Juice. then you fags all stole them. I think every TWL squad save Pallies has at least one Juicer on it (and even then Pallies does have Jason, who offered to merge Juice with Shinobi, but apt the hitlerclone said no )

Etc. It just seems more consturctive than, say, a chat. But not to say your idea was a bad one
                            You could say a lot of juice people were from different squads as well (say Dekai?).. it really has no point. GA got his 'start' (start to what?) on RB, Jard got his on Incuria (or perhaps on RB... but again.. start to what?), k-i got his on NS, and everest really got his good start and shine from BC last season. End of story Juices was nothing really special, just another squad that picked up a similar crowd type, and perhaps you guys had fun, but that's not the point you were trying to make.

I'm waiting for you to say Mega Newbie really shined in Juice now.

Comment

3. Sumpson and Fused were brought from TW.
                              Some of my real life friends started to play TW and told me about the basing, so I checked out ?go base and it was pretty cool my first TW basing squad was Burning Rose. My brother Fused started playing TW because I did and he wanted to check it out and liked it.

They later created a squad that, although not stellar in TWl, did set a record game vs WR and also beat Pallies.
                              Fused didn't create any squad, it actually took a few weeks to get him in BC.
                              I think our best win this TWL was the one vs Spastic, should have mentioned them if you want to mention any <_<
                              Only the loyal count.

Comment

Yeah yeah jerome, you just wanted to think up a way that I would be on the same squad as you
                                Originally posted by Facetious
                                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                                X