Cloakers in ?go base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zerzera
    Now compare that fucking genius with this..

Well I would say this one and your avatar match quite nicely
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Yeah whatever, and you look exactly like Mona Lisa...

You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Is THAT mona lisa? THEN OMG YOU ARE RIGHT!
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

My question would be ... if you could, how would you change the weasel into a better BASING ship?

Edit: Woah ... I missed all this mona lisa stuff.

Comment

Add a repel..

Comment

I think it's horrible that they've canned the cloak in ?go base and I won't stand for it. I think it does what it is meant to do and annoy the other team. If you've never cloaked and got that extra second your team needed, I pity you. It's a good feeling and besides the cloak isn't solely used for that purpose alone. It also distracts the terr away from cram, which is a good tactic, imo. So yeah, unban the weasel from ?go base.
              Originally posted by turmio
              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
              Originally posted by grand
              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

The cram is not the best thing that ever happened to basing, infact the game can't even handle a cram without lag. So please stop putting all effort in keeping the cram alive.
                You remove the weasel because it goes around the cram, and the cram is sacred it seems. I thought the weasel was changed so that it would be a usefull ship again, why remove it now?

Comment

The small holes in the flagroom were never meant to be entrances. End of story.
                  sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                    Yes but now they can be used as entrances, that's actually the end of the story. Things change, hell I don't think when they made the game Levis were ever meant to not be included yet here we are.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                    .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

sounds to me like spastic lost a spastic vs world game or something to a mini weasel, all ive heard about who took it away was about a "little discussion between a few spastic staff"

first you idiots want a 4 spider limit, and then you go and get rid of one of the possible ships that can fulfill the 5th spider's place. staff has got to stop making up their minds together and changing what they want, ask the god damn people, PL puts up useless polls for other things, why not one before they removed the weasel

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                        There are orrifices in the body that weren't made for sex, yet it still happens. Go figure.

And yeah, I think there should be a poll deciding the weasel's fate, it is quite usefull and the subject has been treated unfairly.

Comment

I'm sorry, but there was no conspiricy or whatever you think Nosey. Like I said, I got the news of it, I didn't discuss it or suggest it or anything, so you can kindly stop with your BS claims.

People make changes all the time to basing without polls or asking the public. Did you know Mythrandir came into ?go base one day and decided to change the shark's spawn timer to 5 seconds? How about when they changed the Lancaster and made it completely different? When they made the weasel small and took away it's repel?
                          sdg

Comment

Well the weasle's back, so nyeh :P

Comment

Since when? I noticed 15 minutes ago it was still not allowed in ?go base.
                              sdg

Comment

Remove the jav, keep the cloaker.
                                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Working...
                                X