No announcement yet.

Cloakers in ?go base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this actually applied to all of us, you might get some people to agree with you, but as far as I can tell it's an isolated problem that's only affecting you, and that's because you let it affect you.

Solution: Stop pubbing.
    Originally posted by vubinspiran
    I hate X very hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tone
      (doing WHATEVER except for terrier) and all of the sudden your ship explodes without seeing a thing.
      Let's See If You'll Ignore It Again:
      Terrier, Shark, Javelin, and Weasel ALL have X-Radar.
      that's HALF of the total available ships.
      Shark, Javelin, Leviathan, and Lancaster can all get one hit or even -NEAR- hit kills. (Lanc can fire with a spread and nail an X or cover a pretty wide area pretty easily)
      A Spider when an X is about if he has a terrier, weasel, shark, or javelin to take cues off of, can fill the area full of red bullets and either kill or make the X decloak to finish it off.
      So that's ships 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8.
      As for Warbird? Tough shit. You blow your load with your recharge rate, speed, and maneuverability. You get no more favors. If you get X'ed a lot and insist on playing warbird, then stick nearish a terrier or other ship that can say "X mid" "X lower" "X wherever" and beat feet if you don't want to fight it.
      "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

• I played for 3 hours yesterday, played Terr, Warbird, Weasel, Lanc and Spider, wasn't killed by a Weasel even ONCE.

Seriously, stop your bitching.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
        .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezor
          If this actually applied to all of us, you might get some people to agree with you, but as far as I can tell it's an isolated problem that's only affecting you, and that's because you let it affect you.

Solution: Stop pubbing.
          how can i let it happen? i thrust around, i move around, whatever, BOOM! about 3 - 5 days after the setting change there were much more cloakers, and still are, i see only warbird more now. sometimes theres more levi's than cloakers.

Comment

• no
            Originally posted by vubinspiran
            I hate X very hard.

Comment

Working...
            X