No announcement yet.

Cloakers in ?go base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well maybe the small holes were never meant as entrances, I wonder why there is still a map like this if 90% of the time is played in cram anyway.
    I know that you can't do anything but cram Stabwound, you must have been one of the less talented sharks ever, but by just keep playing cram-shark over and over again you are a somebody now. If something dissolves the cram you would have to start all over again.
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I present to you, the new basingmap. (wich will assure that nothing but cramming will be going on, we wouldn't want anything but cramming!)

Comment

Maybe ZZ people cram because it is the best/most known way of defending the base. Really, if you guys want to do something different make a new defence setup and force your squad to do it if it's good, others will follow.

Comment

Yeah and meanwhile we have to sit back while the weasel gets removed due to a crammerslobby because it breaks down their cram.
          I believe the weasel was changed in an attempt to make it more useful, not to get it totally removed from the shiplist. If there is a ship that can go around the cram, maybe think of a way to counter that, rather than being sore about it.
          Like I said, it's only removed because some people lack the skill to adapt to any changes. People that are not skilled enough to play a ship, but get somewhere by building up such a routine by playing a numbing amount of games of the same thing.
          It's not smart to listen to these people, because the mayority of people aren't retards and therefor will walk away from it in the end.

Comment

It's a pain if you're the only shark and your team loses cause you keep getting killed by the x =/
            STARKITTY
            A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

I'm kinda late in here, but I would like to add something.

We used to have timed games.

why did this ever got changed in time race games?

Because in timed games it happened you fought while knewing the winner.

In time race games it is always possible to win when you own flagroom when you play good. This is the only good thing about time race games imo. and now they add little weasels who sneak in the flagroom trough the tiny holes and ruin all this.

the weasel is too lame for time race basing games .
              Only the loyal count.

Comment

You can kill the weasel.. You can't catch up 50k in 5 minutes.

Comment

With the old timed matches... Your team could just not attack the base and deny the enemy it's kill points... Therefore it could be very difficult to catch up when only recieving the 200 Points for the flag every now and then.

The time race is better because it gives some real fun frantic moments when the games are close... Even if it does cause arguments now and then.
                  STARKITTY
                  A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                    You can kill the weasel.. You can't catch up 50k in 5 minutes.
                    Cram is the way to defend base, weasel ruins this.
                    Only the loyal count.

Comment

You mean a way to defend base. And as it is now, the best and easiest way.

Comment

I still think lining is more versitile than cramming.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                        .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumpson
                          Cram is the way to defend base, weasel ruins this.
                          LOL?

It's called BASING not CRAMMING. Bring the weasel back. Fuck these weak squads that refuse to adapt because the only thing they ever learnt was how to cram.
                          Maybe we should force a 5 spider-rule aswell, javs make the job of sharks very difficult, and sometimes they blow up the cram in 1 shot, we shouldn't let this be allowed! Also terrs should not get portals, it's very lame how some terrs can efficiently use portals to warp into the flagroom.
                          Free lineups for everyone. Unlimited shipchanges.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
                            LOL?

It's called BASING not CRAMMING. Bring the weasel back. Fuck these weak squads that refuse to adapt because the only thing they ever learnt was how to cram.
                            Maybe we should force a 5 spider-rule aswell, javs make the job of sharks very difficult, and sometimes they blow up the cram in 1 shot, we shouldn't let this be allowed! Also terrs should not get portals, it's very lame how some terrs can efficiently use portals to warp into the flagroom.
                            Free lineups for everyone. Unlimited shipchanges.
                            CRAMMING is the way to defend flagroom at BASING.

weasel makes games a total mess wich ruin the basing games.

Basing is good because it is orginized, if you like games with weasels and unlimitted shipchanges play public arena's.
                            Only the loyal count.

Comment

So before people created cramming they weren't really basing?

Comment

They we're because they thougt it was the best way at that time.
                                Only the loyal count.

Comment

Working...
                                X