Another Staff Resignation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I.d.i.o.t.
    Anyone have a spare Spellchecker/Grammarcheckerthinger Holy can borrow?
    Okay, so he wasn't as elaborate or grammatically correct as qan. But his message is the same. Staff has gone to shit, and he can't take it anymore.
    Originally posted by vubinspiran
    I hate X very hard.

Comment

Glad to see some people are putting a stand to this. Lets get some TW players who WANT TO BE STAFF so they can start caring for eachother.
      the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezor
        Okay, so he wasn't as elaborate or grammatically correct as qan. But his message is the same. Staff has gone to shit, and he can't take it anymore.
        OK and can someone explain me what does i.d.i.o.t has to do in staff as a mod? what are your responsabilities in staff steph? I wonder what she does during the time she is online (rather than playing).
        If i remember well, (i.d.)> Sorry i couldn't answer you back after i warned you because i was playing in a jd.
        Last edited by Kings; 12-31-2004, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Omfg.....

OMG......there goes another..... what the hell happened to staff??? Atleast appoint a new Strikeball Head. Someone that knows the game. Things are getting screwed up...... Holy I <3 You ^-^
          Last edited by moltenrock; 12-31-2004, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck
            Vehicle was recruited by yomama
            gen by me before he was on spastic
            worr by pusher or weaver?
            i.d. by weaver
            Ok, i really miss to understand this shit. Why does Pure_luck comes into a forum part that is called Trash Talk in a thread about SPASTIC, his squad, when more importants matters than his own little squad is beeing discussed in other threads?
            HOW DOES HE HAS TIME???????????
            WAAAAAAAAA
            i think he cares more about his squad after all.......
            Last edited by Kings; 12-31-2004, 01:25 AM.

Comment

.....what???

I fail to see what that has to do with Holy's resignation. Me thinks you got problems with Pure... :closedeye

Comment

Agreed. I think Kings should find something more constructive to do with his time, than to post completely unrelated things in threads just to join in on the gang bashing of PL.
                sdg

Comment

..ooo....

another normal person? ...could it be? :P

Comment

Yeah I quit staff too.

And girls are icky!
                    - Live-Wire

Comment

I don't know if this is a great place to put this, but the other staff resignation thread is hella long, and I don't want to read it.

How about a purely advisory council to staff/dean/whatever? This was consist of respected members of the TW community who are reasonably intelligent, rational, and are fairly representative of all the players in TW (Brookus, Epinephrine, ConcreteSchlyrd, Stabwound, Talon, Rudy come quickly to mind - i couldn't think of any representatives in the wb department because i don't play elim or TWLD). This idea is similar to the IG that qan suggested, but makes it less centralized on one player.
                      1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                      1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                      1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                      1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

-Although im sure the asskissers will have more to say afterwards, its good to know that Stab/idiot got their words in.

Likewise, those staffers who do nothing and they know they dont, yet, continue to rant about how they contribute to TW, really need to stop lying to themselves and take a stand to whats right. (also aplicable to the wanabes/squadmates of PL/asskissers)

There use to be a time when players wanted to join staff, hell, they even created a macro for those who asked. Nowadays, there are staffers leaving staff, let alone anyone wanting to join, to quote Ezor, "They're dropping like flies..."

Seriously, what is this showing? In the longrun; corruption within the staff, and it being obvious, with everyone knowing that Staff today...is a joke, and that, aside from a selected few, the majority of staffers do shitall, only having the name/power for prestige and, in their minds, getting some sense of superiority in their lives from a 2d game because they cant find it in real life.

All in all, im with holyb/hero*, just to name a few, and ask for a complete reformation of staff, including PL resigning, and ask that anyone else in favor to speak up, because it can make a difference...

To All lazy (if you will) staffers: Help make people respect TW for what it once was, and do you jobs...
                        Republic of Newfoundland

Comment

don't mean to double post but project, Stabwound is another one of these players who let their ego, which they have no reason to have, get in the way...respectable? only if you say NS does he acknowledge you.
                          Republic of Newfoundland

Comment

Originally posted by moltenrock

OMG......there goes another..... what the hell happened to staff??? Atleast appoint a new Strikeball Head. Someone that knows the game. Things are getting screwed up...... Holy I <3 You ^-^
                            Pretty much what molty said. strikeball is the best thing in TW. without u the game is gonna die out all hope is gone

Comment

i didn't mind helping you at all Holy, was very nice to work with you at strikeball, i did my best

i see there is something totally wrong in staff... but from the outside it is hard to understand what it is
                              Code:
                              1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                              1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                              1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                              1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                              1:lnx> kk
                              1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

That was a really large text for me i'm so proud of myself I red the whole text and that I could understand everything B)

Sooo holybird retiring... I hope you will have fun.
                                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
                                X