Another Staff Resignation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is getting OLD.

i'm kinda happy that u left staff. when u was a "normal" player u was cool but when u gained staff, your ego got bigger & bigger...

and on the bH822 thingy: u ware just jealous becouse he got smod & u not.
    Originally posted by Kolar
    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
    ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by moltenrock
      I fail to see what that has to do with Holy's resignation. Me thinks you got problems with Pure... :closedeye
      Who the fuck do you think all this big resignation post is directed to, dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by King's Sword
        Who the fuck do you think all this big resignation post is directed to, dumbass.
        we got some smart ppl in tw -_-
        Originally posted by Kolar
        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
        ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
          Remember the uproar and doomsday prophecy from Left_eye being axed!!
          i remember left_eye...
          Not online, last seen 8 hours ago

doesnt make public appearances, but i remember.
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Yes he does.

Comment

haha

Nobody of any importance gives a shit about Holybird quitting!
              Reclusion
              "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

...jeez...

It's not all directed at P_L ... its staff in general. :getlost:

Comment

Originally posted by P.virus
                  respected members of the TW community who are reasonably intelligent, rational, and are fairly representative of all the players in TW (Brookus, Epinephrine, ConcreteSchlyrd, Rudy come quickly to mind
                  Fixed.
                  Originally posted by Ward
                  OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by KSharpe
                    -Although im sure the asskissers will have more to say afterwards, its good to know that Stab/idiot got their words in.

Likewise, those staffers who do nothing and they know they dont, yet, continue to rant about how they contribute to TW, really need to stop lying to themselves and take a stand to whats right. (also aplicable to the wanabes/squadmates of PL/asskissers)

There use to be a time when players wanted to join staff, hell, they even created a macro for those who asked. Nowadays, there are staffers leaving staff, let alone anyone wanting to join, to quote Ezor, "They're dropping like flies..."

Seriously, what is this showing? In the longrun; corruption within the staff, and it being obvious, with everyone knowing that Staff today...is a joke, and that, aside from a selected few, the majority of staffers do shitall, only having the name/power for prestige and, in their minds, getting some sense of superiority in their lives from a 2d game because they cant find it in real life.

All in all, im with holyb/hero*, just to name a few, and ask for a complete reformation of staff, including PL resigning, and ask that anyone else in favor to speak up, because it can make a difference...

To All lazy (if you will) staffers: Help make people respect TW for what it once was, and do you jobs...
                    You sir,
                    are a moron. That is all.

love,
                    pv=nrt
                    p.s. Time to leave your fantasy perception and see what is really happening
                    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

dropping like flies

Comment

I'm a little bemused that everyone seems to be against Pure_Luck at the same time, it is my idea that these three staffers have had a little chat with each other and fair play to them. But remember, to my knowledge it was Pure_Luck and at least his help that put you where you were in staff.
                        EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                        cool koen> :)
                        PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                        cool koen> not because of a bug
                        EvoLd> Lol
                        Treachery> meh
                        EvoLd> why then?
                        PubAceR> women in power dont last
                        EvoLd> LOl
                        toaster oven reviews

Comment

Okay, enough's enough. I'm sick of people bashing PL. Sure, he's not the best, but he's done a fuck of a lot for the zone. I think a lot of you have personal vendettas with him in-game and find it really easy to come on the forums and join in the PL gang-bang.

The following is my personal experience with him, so if you don't care about me, don't even bother reading it.

Pure_Luck is basically the reason I got on staff; if it weren't for him I would have never had that experience. The same could be said for you, Holy, and even qan. He could easily have not hired you, and that'd be that. No long retirement speech. So yeah, I'd say you owe him a little something for that.

Secondly, you mentioned that PL gave you the opportunity to run TWSBL (and, from what you said, not providing any help). I don't really see you having any foundation for blaming PL for the league's failure. It's always rough the first season of any league, and sure, without the entire staff supporting you it would be hard to run, but that's no reason to blame PL. Like you said, he mentioned the need for a league, he didn't say "DO THIS OR ELSE." Which means you had the choice to do it, and in my experience, you would have been better off without doing it. Sub-leagues don't work, regardless of the zone (see: football league in Hockey Zone, see also: hockey league in Trench Wars). To blame PL for his lack of support and consequent destruction of the league is, well, ignorant. If it were to work, it wouldn't be with PL's help, it would have to be all you (as it was all up until the final, which is awesome). I did that Trench Wars Annual Tournament deal, and I knew nobody would help so I got myself online each day for about four hours for a little over a week. And it was a success, and you know why? Because if you want anything done you've got to do it yourself; it's true. PL is not to blame dude, and you know it.

On top of all that, I'm sorry to see you go. You were a great staffer, and were pretty much dead on with all your other points. See you in-game. =]
                          Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                          i just wish it was longer
                          Originally posted by Cops
                          it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

I am sorry to see you go Holy! You helped me out as well as the many SB players that tried in helping you.

I must say that there are also good people on staff. Cool Koen & swimkid have always communicated to me when I had a question or problem in TW. I am sure that there are many more, but personally I never had the reason to need any help in TW.

The behind the scenes banter and bickering amongst staff is unknown to myself, but there are obviously problems. There are also good people that are involved with staff that I hope will look past this exodus & put aside any ego's and personality differences that may have led to this, in making TW run with stability & efficiency.

I look forward to a pub/sb game or two with ya Holy!
                            May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

It's the eeeeeend of the world as we know it! I feeeeeel Fine!
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

well, I think...

nm. FUCK YOU WADI
                                8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                                8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                                8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                                8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                                8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                                8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Working...
                                X