No announcement yet.

Another Staff Resignation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigh... more and more staff resigning.. TW needs more active mods and people who really are interested in developing and helping out the zone. I cant know whats going on in staff chat, but im guessing its a war over there. Staff really needs some new blood.
    Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

being staff doesn't sound very fun.
      1:Zerzera> aura shut up
      1:Zerzera> you hate my recruits because I am muslim
      jdigs3> jdigs offers u his protection

Comment

Originally posted by Cylor
        Pure_Luck is basically the reason I got on staff; if it weren't for him I would have never had that experience. The same could be said for you, Holy, and even qan. He could easily have not hired you, and that'd be that. No long retirement speech. So yeah, I'd say you owe him a little something for that.
        Doesn't mean he isn't doing crap

And he is also the reason for people like nyamo getting on (using her because everyone seems to unanimy despise her for getting staff, I have nothing against her)
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Lets get one thing straight Pusher hired me not pure and in as much as strikeball i do not blame it all on Pure. But he in no way helped, even when i came to him with to bounce off of. Being a Super Moderator is a position of much power and respect. Not only do they each have specific jobs but they also play a large role in guidence for programs. In which Pure many of times could offer NONE. If you honestly dont believe me talk to him about it. As a person i find Pure_luck enjoyable and honest, however as a boss i found his work to be unsatisfactory and incomplete. For those of you who think i wanted Bh822 position your are somewhat right. I did want to become a Smod however i also recommended many whom i though were better for the job then me. I spent most my time in staff trying to help others get to where they would be happy. My only regret is that I gave up somewhere along the way. I didnt not write my post for you all to flame Pure_luck or any other staff member. The post was to allow Trenchwar patrons and staff a view into what has transpired. Losing member of staff is a monthly occurance, as it is well know. However Moving people around to fill there positions is not as easy as some thing. Most are under trained and under developed as it is, but that is not longer a huge problem i guess. As for people who say Staff is better without me i would total agree with you. I was the worst staff member in History (sarcasm). Get a life and stop flaming. I simple wanted to bring more light to a situation.
          Reaver <ZH> Life isnt fair and you expect a 2d spaceship game to be! HAHA your nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by Holybird
            Get a life and stop flaming.

B)
            Originally posted by Kolar
            My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
            ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

told. well, nothing will change... gg staff
              (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
              (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
              \~~~~~~~•.•~~~~~~~/
              << evoce >>
              /~~~~~~~.•.~~~~~~~\
              (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
              (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

TWLJ Season 10 Champion (Thunder)
              TWLD Season 9 Champion (Sk8)
              TWLD Season 8 Runner up (Pirates)

Comment

Dean isn't meant for one person... its meant for 2-3 people so there can be some fairness and the work load is way too heavy for just one person... i think Pure is doing great for being one person running things <except it made him lose his sense of humor which i hate but it happens to everyone who takes on the position>

Holybird... gg ... i wish u would have stuck in there longer though... its the only way to make a difference really except sitting on the sidelines and making suggestions.

wish i could be a new staff trainer... i wouldn't go back to staff but i would love to train new ones that and hosting is all i miss about staff lol

btw... its time to make a 2nd dean now... who do you think would have made the next dean?

Who do you think will make dean now

silly nicky <3
                Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

Sad to see a mod who cares about the game leave staff. Too many ZHs and ERs who arent fit for the position, and don't care.
                  Good luck.
                  DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                  Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                  Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                  -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

I have heard that Cpt. guano is gonna take the job of dean of staff. It's more underground.... but he will be helping p_l... i hope this is gonna help.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess
                      wish i could be a new staff trainer... i wouldn't go back to staff but i would love to train new ones that and hosting is all i miss about staff lol
                      quite simply, you were one of the worst hosts in the history of TW.
                      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

rofl holy sad, of what I read it seems like you want them to dedicate most of their free time to ss and do everything they're asked to do which is a lot since you're not the only mod who asks the smods for help. and I don't really read all the parts about pl, but it seems like you wanted him to help you fix the league for strikeball or w/e, last time I checked he was dean and alone with it. I'm just putting my opinion in here now, no need to reply this with some super smart whining comment, but feel free.

Comment

Thanks for trying Holy - Good run.
                          7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                          7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                          7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                          7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                          1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by moltenrock
                            another normal person? ...could it be? :P

nop, just another person defending his squadmate in staff
                            TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
                            TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
                            TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
                            ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Soldier13
                              nop, just another person defending his squadmate in staff
                              *nope
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Thanks for putting so much time and effort in Strikeball Holy. Had fun while it lasted.
                                Put your nose up and shake your rear, spread your wings out, have no fear

Comment

Working...
                                X