No announcement yet.

trench wars forum staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the word negro isn't even edited out yet, so much for your zero tolerance you jackass.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Reclusion
      The TWarriors known as "Pure Hatred" and "Cops" have to be two of the biggest tools in ANY online community I've ever seen.
      Because I don't like racism?, back up your shit or sit the fuck back.

Originally posted by Ezor
      Going against Annux is a very unpopular thing to do, Cops. You should know better, because popularity is everything here.
      yeah I knew I'd get flamed from people who look up to him but then again I don't care much about reps and I'm not here to please anyone.

Originally posted by Annux
      if the point is that you're an agenda-driven spaz with a tendency to lash out aimlessly, then yeah, well done chum
      So you're saying there's not a good reason why I made this thread? Oh yeah I forgot you don't find any problems with using racism.
      Last edited by Cops; 01-06-2005, 08:27 PM.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
        the word negro isn't even edited out yet, so much for your zero tolerance you jackass.

why would it be edited out? it's not a racial slur and carries no negative connotation, unless used in a specific manner and a particular context.

should jew be edited out? arab? white man? helicopter?

maybe instead of trying to find new things to get upset about you could, like, stop being a big homo and fight the good fight elsewhere

Comment

helicopter?
          yes
          Originally posted by Ward
          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

why would it be edited out? it's not a racial slur and carries no negative connotation, unless used in a specific manner and a particular context.

should jew be edited out? arab? white man? helicopter?

maybe instead of trying to find new things to get upset about you could, like, stop being a big homo and fight the good fight elsewhere
            So if I said WHY DID THE WHITE MAN CROSS THE ROAD you guys wouldn't be offended right? OK here goes.

WHY DID THE WHITE MAN CROSS THE ROAD

If I get banned for that, everyone on staff is a hypocrite.

Which is what I suspect you guys are anyway.
            "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by SaucyKing
              Because he didn't want to share that side of the road with a black man? Oh shit, here comes my ban.
              Originally posted by vubinspiran
              I hate X very hard.

Comment

For one thing a hypocrite is someone that tells someone not to do something and goes ahead and does it themself.

For another thing, the line has to be drawn somewhere. The rules on these forums are in no way connected to the rules in the TW zone. If we start editing out and censoring every single occurance of "negro", "white", etc, this forum will be god damn boring. In my opinion just saying "Why did the negro cross the road" is not racist at all, and apparently the other mods feel the same way. If he used racist slang, or gave a racist punchline then yeah, I probably would have done something about it.
                Last edited by Stabwound; 01-07-2005, 07:58 PM.
                sdg

Comment

Or we could all be like SaucyKing and invent a precedence then swear its the gospel
                  Last edited by ZeUs!!; 01-08-2005, 07:23 PM.
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

what an amazing thread
                    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• Originally posted by SaucyKing
                      So if I said WHY DID THE WHITE MAN CROSS THE ROAD you guys wouldn't be offended right? OK here goes.

If I get banned for that, everyone on staff is a hypocrite.

Which is what I suspect you guys are anyway.
                      You should be banned for being a fggt.
                      sage

Comment

• is faggot a bannable word or something? why the missing vowels?
                        Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• I think he's playing it safe, just in case they show even more partiality than they already are.
                          Originally posted by vubinspiran
                          I hate X very hard.

Comment

• Yeah, for 'discrimination against those of the 'festive' persuasion'.
                            "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                            X