No announcement yet.

Automated Strikeball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automated Strikeball would be great. Also, it'd be nice to see the same done with Hockey. Good job guys, cool to see this sort of stuff being done ^-^
    WiL>How doi fire?
    J M Power>Esc + Q
    WiL left arena
    J M Power>LOL!

Comment

Strikeball is cooler

Yea cept, strikeball is cooler. Jacen is already working on a bot I think.

Comment

Kind Unrelated

This is a bit of a tangent, but I looked up the strikeball site tonight and it's still there. http://www.trenchwars.org/strikeball
        I have no recollection of beating NS 16-2. I think I was gone that week. My only win as cap and I miss it. Playing with moltenrock the other day reminds me of how much fun that was. And how much the slightest edge of experience matters in that game.
        True quote from forums:
        Originally posted by Erathia
        and I agree with Abatis.
        True quote from ?go base:
        Spamon Xa> Abatis isn't bad

Comment

so any updates on the bot? just thought i'd get an idea of when this might actually happen?

Comment

I just contacted my supe and got the ok to take the reins for it. I hope to have something concrete enough to be in twdev's zone in about week and a half or so and if the creeks don't rise, I would like to have a version running in about 2 weeks in tw.

If I take longer than that, you all can light a fire under my rump.
            People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

U dont have to.

Kyac, Jacen is already making a bot. Don't rush the man Anida. ^-^

Comment

Working...
              X