Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Public Arena Idea!!! (Exclusivly for DoCk>)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tone, first of all I read it all, 50k points isn't hard to get when you're not a camper and you actually base, I can easily get 100k a day if I base the whole time. You would have to increase that amount, what about those that have 500,000 on the night before point reset, thor crazy, forget it, it will never work.
    (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

In two days as base terr I easily got enough points to buy 30 some decoys the next day... so points are not hard to come by.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
      .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
        You either think real strange, or you do on purpose just to go against me
        AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHH!

All I'm doing is bringing up points against your idea. And that's all that you have to say? Where's the rebuttle?

Edit: I'm up for the idea krazie so that maybe then the lev terrs can own tone even more than the weasel.
        Last edited by Twerp; 02-02-2005, 10:43 PM.

Comment

I just wanna point this out -> omg!
          Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

t0ne... www.shanky.com/server

go start your own zone.. u can do whatever u want there.. as for trenchwars... less whining, less trying to 'fix' pubs, less cloaker threads...
            04.07.05 08:59

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp
              AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHH!

All I'm doing is bringing up points against your idea. And that's all that you have to say? Where's the rebuttle?

Edit: I'm up for the idea krazie so that maybe then the lev terrs can own tone even more than the weasel.

the reason why i said that is because you didnt bring up any points. its like you didnt read the post and you think im talking about turning TW into extreme games which couldnt be farther from the truth. you had no points, thats why

Comment

Why bring something boring over here? Pubbers that I know like their rec/points and if you have that, no one will bother using it (because they want points) and then it'd be worthless.
                20% speed increase isn't that much. If you want to go faster, discover how to use afterburners
                then its their choice not to go and buy it. having the items doesnt mean you have to go and buy it. the after burner speed increase could also be bought (at a high price) and increased speed without after burn doesnt take energy. what a point.

Comment

Working...
                X