No announcement yet.

How many times have you been banned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a 2 weeks ban, reason was that I was using a cheat program that affected my recharge speed... at least that was the reason I was given.
    And no, I do not cheat. :/
    sigpic
    What is even the elblow?

Comment

got warning once:
      Discussing on internet is like paralympics.
      Even if you win you're still retarded

Comment

me and proj tried to get me banned from every major zone (with excellent effect I might ad)

Been banned from all sorts of other zones, got my gf banned from DSB until 2010 or something
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I have been banned from Trench Wars 3 times. Once for teamkilling that I actually did. Once for teamkilling that I wasn't doing. Once for abusing help....At the rate I do this now I should be banned a few more times....hmmm dark also banned me too for 5 mins =/ don't remember why, i think we were just screwin around. tehee he owns.

Then I think i had a race with someone to see who could get banned from the most zones in 20 mins, don't remember who... Banned from EG for spamming.
          Banned from ASWZ for Teamkilling.
          Banned from T3 Metal Gear for teamkilling.

Yah.

Comment

Me, Vish and Emplate held a sportsman bet on who could get banned from the most zones in 30 mins about a year ago. I won with 6 zones, the others could only manage 5.
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch

Then I think i had a race with someone to see who could get banned from the most zones in 20 mins, don't remember who... Banned from EG for spamming.
              Banned from ASWZ for Teamkilling.
              Banned from T3 Metal Gear for teamkilling.

Yah.
              Feeble.
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

GERBIL PLAY MORE THX@
                HuMMeR> I bathe in my own dissappointment

Comment

Working...
                X