I Like Weasels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Like Weasels

This ship is pretty neat, if you change your repel key, you can use thursting to increase the speed of your bullets, another unique strategy to this ship besides the other unique stategies such as the size and fitting through holes.

now that weasels dont constantly just go "BOOM Surprise ahahaha you didnt see me and i killed you ahahaha", the game is much better. it just keeps becomming more and more intelligent for a 2D space ship game.

I thought that Tone (me) having the subject "I Like Weasels" being such an unlikely, was in itself worthy enough to get its own post rather than posting this in the thread that already exists. this is very likely my last started thread about the weasel.

PS Lancasters kick ass and are the flag ship of the fleet.
    Last edited by Tone; 03-10-2005, 04:27 AM.

They were able to do this before you made 50 threads about them. If you had taken the time to experiment with them you would have realized that.

And Lancs are still novelties. Both ships need to be rebuilt if they're going to be well-rounded.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
      This ship is pretty neat, if you change your repel key, you can use thursting to increase the speed of your bullets, another unique strategy to this ship besides the other unique stategies such as the size and fitting through holes.

now that weasels dont constantly just go "BOOM Surprise ahahaha you didnt see me and i killed you ahahaha", the game is much better. it just keeps becomming more and more intelligent for a 2D space ship game.

I thought that Tone (me) having the subject "I Like Weasels" being such an unlikely, was in itself worthy enough to get its own post rather than posting this in the thread that already exists. this is very likely my last started thread about the weasel.

PS Lancasters kick ass and are the flag ship of the fleet.

(ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Tone....

1) Nobody Cares
        2) Nobody Likes you
        3) Staff should ban your whiny ass just on general principle
        4) Yer a pub newb that just needs to die
        5) Weasels are usless now
        6) Did I mention that nobody gives a fuck? O..I see Kontrolz already handled that for us

Just disapear Tone...do us all the favor and go play with yer daddy's loaded gun

Hasta!!
        Marshmallow Marines
        "Arguing is like running in the special olympics...even if you win yer still retarded."

Comment

Originally posted by Slider
          Just disapear Tone...do us all the favor and go play with yer daddy's loaded gun
          Game set and match eace:
          STARKITTY
          A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Shut the fuck up about the weasels.

Comment

Thanks for sharing, t0ne. We all love to hear this from your shit for brains.

Comment

Like the song goes:

Fuck you, and your mamma, for fucking your daddy, and having your ignorant bitch ass.
                "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

i agree weasels rock

Comment

shut up

weasels and lancs are for pubs. however, seeing that is where you hang out anyways, i'm not surprised this post is about them.
                    PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
                    pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
                    hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
                    Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

Idiot. Should have just tried them instead of complaining.

Comment

Tone has a lil brown on his nose... trying to suck up to Weasels now...

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                        .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

That's cuz I hunted his ass in em.

By the way SpiderMage I am currently masturbating to your avatar.
                          "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by SaucyKing
                            That's cuz I hunted his ass in em.

By the way SpiderMage I am currently masturbating to your avatar.
                            That's what it's there for?

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                            .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

spidermage, PLEASE change your avatar. it's an eye sore

Comment

Working...
                              X