I Like Weasels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny because he's gay. ^_^
    Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

I have to agree shes not the nicest looking girl you could have.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
        I have to agree shes not the nicest looking girl you could have.

Is that better?
        "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Better? I made a third but stupid size limits ><

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
          .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderMage
            Better? I made a third but stupid size limits ><
            Further masturbation commencing
            "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I agree with this. Weasels are prett neat and they are excellent for attaching to people. I mean, the terrier naturally gets reall close to people when they attack, and when they do the weasel can go BOOM! Also, that they can do multifire just r0x 0n.

I'll try changing my repel key, that sounds like a good strategy. Thanks for such a good, informal post.

p.s. About da Lancasters? They are da best, especially against warbirds. (Terriers kill them, though)
              Zelderex, a fun, online game.
              http://zelderex.com

Comment

Tone has a lil brown on his nose... trying to suck up to Weasels now...
                WRONG! they are much better now and the game has been vastly improved for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
                  WRONG! they are much better now and the game has been vastly improved for everyone
                  Actually no, but nice try.

Javs having no x radar unless bought or greened sucks, the stealthing abilities of Weasels has been watered down, and long range x radar is now useless.

So let's see, that's Javs, Weasels and Terrs, two of which are staple ships, so nope, not improved for everyone, just you, even though BEFORE the changes, Weasel could do already but seems to be giving you a hard on now.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                  .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

fuck you T0ne.
                    >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Seconded.

?go wsl has the last weasel (and previous ones) before these whiners faggotted them up.
                      FREE MANDELA

Comment

Actually no, but nice try.

Javs having no x radar unless bought or greened sucks, the stealthing abilities of Weasels has been watered down, and long range x radar is now useless.

So let's see, that's Javs, Weasels and Terrs, two of which are staple ships, so nope, not improved for everyone, just you, even though BEFORE the changes, Weasel could do already but seems to be giving you a hard on now.
                        I dont know if the energy or thrusters on them were slightly improved with the cloaking device being downgraded, but they can really rush and fire at someone and also make bullets go faster than even warbird bullets. they have the fastest bullets at full speed. they can also still cloak or also just stealth then suddenly charge someone from radar and fire super fast bullets. theres all kinds of things and varibles going on with this ship. its a fun ship with settings that now make more sense than ever before. you know im right.

Comment

It isn't fixed, by a long shot, it's fucked up still. It needs a lot more energy if you're going to force it to stay visible now.

One lancaster shot kills a weasel in one hit. Just coincidence that Tone loves the lanc more than ever now, isn't it?
                          Fucking Twats.
                          "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
                            It isn't fixed, by a long shot, it's fucked up still. It needs a lot more energy if you're going to force it to stay visible now.

One lancaster shot kills a weasel in one hit. Just coincidence that Tone loves the lanc more than ever now, isn't it?
                            Fucking Twats.
                            I have a winning record with it and i get hit by lancs and dont die

Comment

I have a winning record with it and i get hit by lancs and dont die
                              You're also an exceptional liar.
                              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                              Originally posted by the_paul
                              Gargle battery acid fuckface
                              Originally posted by Material Girl
                              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

you also lag.

ps:fuck you t0ne
                                >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Working...
                                X