Recruiting staff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceStorm
    When I was playing all basers would become staff or anyone on pure lucks squad. I dont know how it is now.
    Just suck up to them.. I guess

I was friends with Yomama and mostly paladen so I got in.. I wasnt even trying for staff i was trying to get into paladen.. then I got kicked from staff and joined paladen etc. good times

Join twdev and contribute to tw..
    do whatever it takes if you really want it

If you ask pure or whoever if u can have bot powers they may let u
    More slander from the 10-year-old-ex-ZH-moron. Everyone hisses and moans about everyone on Spastic being on staff. First of all, for anyone out there who thinks they are going to be smart by saying, "HEY LOOK AT GEN HE GOT STAFF BECAUSE HE'S ON SPASTIC OMGOEFOMGOFMOFOGMG"; I got staff before I got on Spastic - AND I was recruited to Spastic by a different captain than PL who didn't even know who I was at the time.

Everyone went around this same bit back when it was YoMama!!! and Push as Deans because there was an increase in Paladen and Pallies staffers. This is generally because, and I'm speaking generally, the squads that these people are on are respected and thus have respectable members. And who do the deans know better than the people they talk to everyday on their squad chat? I think we should all just be grateful that we have a dedicated staff, unlike some zones, and a non-abusing staff, unlike many zones. I mean do you see mods going around *killing people for fun or killing games in elim or something for fun? No, because there are consequences - something many zones lack for their staff. In sum I would just like to say that even though there might be a few more staffers from a certain squad due to logical reasons like the deans actually knowing them, we do have a fairly diverse staff and PL keeps it that way.

EDIT: ROFL at your comment about not trying to get staff. You posted threads on this forum about how helpful you were and wanted staff. It was the biggest joke when you finally did get staff because you were so annoying.

Comment

Haha I remember when IceStorm was recruited.

Comment

this thread is pointless.

staff as a ZH isnt all that fun anywayz...u cant play crap anymore cuz ur too busy answering help calls....ppl ask idiotic questions.....and ppl take shots at you in the forum.

i prefer the stay silent and watch from the corner technique, and if i am ever invited to staff i would not deny because that would be plain rude.
        TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
        TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
        Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
        - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
        Originally posted by kthx
        Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

I asked maybe 3 or 4 years ago, different deans though. I give my info to PL when asked about 5-6 months ago but I never expected to be on tw staff due to some weird situation. I wish we could keep people like Icestorm from ever beening considered. It shouldn't be something you'll die for or really do anything for at all. If you're on tw Dev or doing anything else for the zone then thanks, but don't do it to get staff, you'll be very disopointed... and sucking up... holy shit get a fucking life ice kid.

Comment

I don't see what the bid deal about getting it is. It seems to me from seeing Lunar as staff that it's just a second job and a little tag next to your name. Besides, getting a staff position on a 2d spaceship game? How about trying your luck IRL, it'll help more in the long run.
            Thrashing> "That'll be 25.99, thank you for buying, please come again"
            Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
            Thrashing> Like that, Ott?
            Catgirl> rofl
            Missy> o.O im so leaving this chat

Kim> hal, say fit of rage sucks ballz
            fit of r> here, i'll do it for you
            fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
            Kim> loool
            fit of r> I LOVE BIG HAIRY MAN BALLS

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
              More slander from the 10-year-old-ex-ZH-moron. Everyone hisses and moans about everyone on Spastic being on staff. First of all, for anyone out there who thinks they are going to be smart by saying, "HEY LOOK AT GEN HE GOT STAFF BECAUSE HE'S ON SPASTIC OMGOEFOMGOFMOFOGMG"; I got staff before I got on Spastic - AND I was recruited to Spastic by a different captain than PL who didn't even know who I was at the time.

Everyone went around this same bit back when it was YoMama!!! and Push as Deans because there was an increase in Paladen and Pallies staffers. This is generally because, and I'm speaking generally, the squads that these people are on are respected and thus have respectable members. And who do the deans know better than the people they talk to everyday on their squad chat? I think we should all just be grateful that we have a dedicated staff, unlike some zones, and a non-abusing staff, unlike many zones. I mean do you see mods going around *killing people for fun or killing games in elim or something for fun? No, because there are consequences - something many zones lack for their staff. In sum I would just like to say that even though there might be a few more staffers from a certain squad due to logical reasons like the deans actually knowing them, we do have a fairly diverse staff and PL keeps it that way.

EDIT: ROFL at your comment about not trying to get staff. You posted threads on this forum about how helpful you were and wanted staff. It was the biggest joke when you finally did get staff because you were so annoying.
              He didnt know who you are yet you became staff?
              4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
              4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
              4:Geio> DEEZ?
              4:Geio> LOLOL
              4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
              4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
              4:spirit> LOL
              4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
              4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

i'd been playing about 2 years in TW, ithout ever asking for anything, then out of blue I was asked to join staff and I got recruited straight to mod
                A drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Predator Rulez
                  For myself.. I never asked for it whatever..
                  was PREDATOR Rulez always ur username? it does sound kind of ask-y. if it wasn't always....meh.
                  thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop
                    He didnt know who you are yet you became staff?
                    Yes, a few people reccomended me (to my knowledge). The dean can't possibly know everyone he recruits - the reason there are so many people on the deans' current squad is because he knows them to be good and fair people.

Comment

Code:
                      Pure_Luck> so fit, know why ur here?
                      Fit of Rage> you're recruiting me to staff?
                      Pure_Luck> yes, so whats the staff chat?
                      Fit of Rage> no idea
                      Pure_Luck> wrong answer
                      True log.

PS: Golden, there's a lot more to being staff than what you'd think, it's really not a lot of glitz and glamour. Just keep that in mind.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

More often than not it's just the glitz.

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                          Code:
                          Pure_Luck> so fit, know why ur here?
                          Fit of Rage> you're recruiting me to staff?
                          Pure_Luck> yes, so whats the staff chat?
                          Fit of Rage> no idea
                          Pure_Luck> wrong answer
                          True log.

PS: Golden, there's a lot more to being staff than what you'd think, it's really not a lot of glitz and glamour. Just keep that in mind.
                          Oi, I answered that one right !
                          Original Mambonian
                          TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
                          I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

it took me 2 guesses on that one.

I thought Weaver was fucking with me.
                            DELETED

Comment

Isn't the staff chat called "staff"?
                              Thrashing> "That'll be 25.99, thank you for buying, please come again"
                              Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
                              Thrashing> Like that, Ott?
                              Catgirl> rofl
                              Missy> o.O im so leaving this chat

Kim> hal, say fit of rage sucks ballz
                              fit of r> here, i'll do it for you
                              fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
                              Kim> loool
                              fit of r> I LOVE BIG HAIRY MAN BALLS

Comment

I make an excellent apple pie :wub:
                                I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Working...
                                X